Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Traditional

Old 08-14-2012, 02:40 PM   #201
agtex42
Ten Point

Hunt In: Mason & Washington County

Great start to the story Charles, can't wait to hear the rest!
agtex42 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-15-2012, 09:22 AM   #202
gatorgar
Pope & Young

Hunt In: everywhere and anywhere you invite me to :)

Got conformation on delivery and a delivery day of Thursday

I'll try to get started with my bio today. Thanks Charles
gatorgar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-15-2012, 10:33 AM   #203
bob sarrels
Ten Point

Hunt In: Tilden, Tex and where ever

Lets hear some more Charlie.
bob sarrels is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-15-2012, 02:52 PM   #204
Oneway
Pope & Young

Hunt In: the stand w/Hayley Bug

(2)This is My Story (con't) I am Married to my wife Mary and we have 4 children/grandchildren....Hayley (Hayley Bug) on TBH, Emaly, Malorie, and Mark Jr. They are 13, 10,9,and 8 years of age. They all shoot Bob Sarrels Longbows, just in case you haven't seen any of the AFC PARIS albums on FB here.....http://www.facebook.com/pages/Archer...24?ref=tn_tnmn
I had just returned home from a long but AWESOME day @ Archers For Christ Paris, Texas. It was a regular club 3-D tournament day. I pulled into the driveway as the mail man was dropping of a short square box. I was hoping that it was my BHTA (Bounty Hunter Traditional Arrows) that had been on order for 6 months.....forever and then some (Hi Derek). When I got to the porch the mailman asked what it was, I told Him that I hoped it was my new arrows, But IT WAS So MUCH MORE! SACAGEWEA had finally landed in Paris, Texas. The mailman asked if help me open it up so that he could see what was inside and I could start taking pics and then post them to the would be followers of the Trad way on TBH. The box was resting against my front door, it was Pristine looking, and the box was calling my name. I threw the mail man my phone and started tearing open the tape to get to the treasure inside. I finally got all the tape out of the way and was able to gently slide the contents from the inside of the box onto the porch. as the Predator camo case cleared the box and touched its resting place on the now opened box, the Mailman gasped with excitement at the goodness we both longed to see.
Attached Images

Oneway is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-15-2012, 03:16 PM   #205
Oneway
Pope & Young

(3)This is My Story (con't) The Preadtor camo bow case has been freed from the awful brown packaging that once held it captive. The mail man reached to touch the case as I was taking the first of many pics of this wonderful 30 day journey, and all at once I hollered" What in the heck are you doing?" startled he jumped back and said nothing, you know like a little child that had just been caught trying to steal a cookie out of the cookie jar. He started laughing and let him gently unzip the camo predator protective covering that cradled Sacagewea. At first all we could see was the black interior that covered the limbs and riser, then all at once the risers wood grain illuminated our vision as the zipper reached the end of its journey to the opposite side of that case. A red and yellow string lay crumpled, confined, and tortured, it had been foldeed up for this journey from the east coast to God's Country and was now feeling free, as we stared i disbelief the strin actuall started unfolding itself, much like a butterfly with wet wings that has just emerged from a chrysalis. It must have been a long hard journey for both Sacagewea and the string that makes both together one. I stooped down and began to pull the drawstrings that held the limbs in place during the long ride inside that case, with each tug of a string the limbs seemed to wiggle to the daylight that was now beaming in each of those long, dark, smooth pockets. I reached into gently pull the limbs one by one from their dark cells to breathe once again, but it was not the East Coast air that would be absorbed this time by the components of Sacagewea.........But the air that circulates in God's Country know as TEXAS. While the mailman stood mesmerized by the craftsmanship of none other than the mighty BoB Sarrels.........I took a couple more pics to commemerate this momentous occasion.
Attached Images

Old 08-15-2012, 04:27 PM   #206
Chunky
Pope & Young

This write up is so good, makes me want to redo my own. Keep it coming.
Chunky is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2012, 04:06 AM   #207
gatorgar
Pope & Young

Do not expect me to come anywhere close to his replay of events, lol

Still waiting Charles
Old 08-16-2012, 08:39 AM   #208
bob sarrels
Ten Point

I had no clue you were so poetic. Sort of like reading Chauser or Dickens.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:03 AM   #209
Oneway
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorgar View Post

Still waiting Charles
Bout to gear back up brother! Ron Jones poked me, he said loss for words......if he only knew

(4)This is My Story (con't) as the excitement final started wearing off my mailman, due to the sheer fact that he had to go back and finish his route, I quickly began fumbling through all the nice interior pockets for limb bolts, allen wrenches, and trying to remember what I did with my own ding dang arrow stringer . It was almost MYSTICAL how Saca felt in my hands as I started reassembling her in the evening sun on my front porch. The limbs were beautifully crafted out of precious woods that made me feel so green that I caught my self several times trying not to go get a shovel and some fertilizer to plant the wood back into God's soil to have her grow . Fighting my primal urges to plant, I carried on with the assembling procedure that would soon have me tuning SACA to find her sweet spot with the arrows I already had waiting on her to propel towards whatever target my steady gaze would hold to when the time comes to release. After what seemed an eternity I had finally restored SACA to her new found wholeness once again as a bow. I noticed the that SACA had some wear on the velcro on her shelf and had some bare spots showing (Lord knows we can't have her running around naked) so I went and dug out some velcro,the best velcro I could find, and carefully calculated the precise measurements for her new shelf covering. Once I had completely removed the old covering, I quickly cleaned the bare area and then dried it very gently, and then replaced the shelf covering.......It felt is SACA was smiling at the attention she was getting after all she had just been shoved in a box, in the dark, and shipped a couple thousand miles. I briskly grabbed the arrows that were crafted in early anticipation of SACA's arrival as I headed back out side to the back yard to start tuning her up. As I layed SACA down in the green green grass a bursting light of Sunray broke through the clouds and landed on her as if to confirm my exact feeling that outside in the TEXAS air is where she belonged. I layed the arrows beside SACA and paused a moment to linger and take another photo. The tuning process was so easy is was nothing short of a miracle as a Texas man gently held this lovely lady and SACA responded by showing on the very first arrow that indeed were were in tune...............
Attached Images

Old 08-16-2012, 01:28 PM   #210
Loreva13
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Iraan, TX, El Paso, TX, Van Horn, TX, and Fort Hancock, TX

Great write-up!
Loreva13 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2012, 01:56 PM   #211
Oneway
Pope & Young

Quote:

Still waiting Charles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loreva13 View Post
Great write-up!
Still going stay tuned!

(5)This is My Story (con't) With the first arrow released finding its mark in the center mass of that bedded buck in the Jones back pasture, the next several arows launched seemed to lisp back to that general area no matter where they were fired from or what distance they traveled to get to that sweet spot! It was like watching tracer bullets light up fire lines to the inteneded target not with vengeance but with precise smoothness from this wonderful scout named archery stick that seemed to almost come to life as each arrow reached the target with almost nothing but a whisper as each arrow sank deep into the sweet spot and then come to a full stop inside that beautiful 10 ring. I watched every arrow leave SACA and with tunnelike visions of flight until each arrow rested in the target. It seemed to be so "out of body" as her string slid out of my hands and pushed each arrow over her new velcro shelf and into the TEXAS air that parted gracefully straight to the 10" ring, each arrow seemed to be drawn to the center mass in such fashion that my thoughts were "this is way to easy" surely this was not real. Each passing shot brought me more into this dream world of archery......it was like a video game that was turned on NOIVCE difficulty and you could aim anywhere and the arrows went straight back to the target. A young trad newbie was watching the process unfold and asked if he could give it a shot. I will be honest, at first my thoughts were screaming NO! NO! but my heart kicked in and said yes it would be an honor to watch you shoot this magnificent work of art in process. I handed SACA over to this young man and watched as his face lit up as he held her.........it was reminiscent of waking up to the best every Christmas present and knowing that it was yours but not fully believeing it. Finally after a very long period of quietness he whispered and asked me for an arrow to shoot....then as he drew back her string, I watched as that silly grin appeared as the arrow rested in his anchor spot..............
Attached Images

Last edited by Oneway; 08-16-2012 at 01:58 PM..
Old 08-16-2012, 06:53 PM   #212
caughtandhobble
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

Nice write up and nice shooting
caughtandhobble is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2012, 07:45 PM   #213
Oneway
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by caughtandhobble View Post
Nice write up and nice shooting
There's more coming...........
Old 08-16-2012, 08:12 PM   #214
gatorgar
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneway View Post
There's more coming...........
With you there always is
Old 08-16-2012, 11:05 PM   #215
Oneway
Pope & Young

Quote:
With you there always is
Yes sir and then some!
Old 08-17-2012, 08:50 AM   #216
Oneway
Pope & Young

(6)This is My Story (con't) With SACA well tuned in to the Beman Hunter 500's decked out in ORANGE ( Ha ha Bisch), I was satisfied with the bond between the new hunter and the bow know as Sacagewea I wiped her down with a soft cloth and gently rested her in the standing alert position in a wonderfully constructed spot near a window with just the right mixture of sunlight and coolness of shade until it was time to have her jettison more carbon at fitting targets. (Fast Forward to 2 days later, I come hiome from work and guess what? Yep, you got it..........Another Box on the PORCH! How in the heck am I so Blessed to have packages show up on my porch? I have no idea, but I like it! So I slowly begin to open this box with care as it was lightweight and I had no idea what it could be, as I opend the box I was startled at first to see an assortment of what looked to be raggly tag handme down arrows. Suddenly I came to my senses as my bow hunter took over and forced my working mind to shut down I realized that I was holding history in the making. I took the arrows out one by one and inspected themm with a carefully eye trying to find the spot on the arrow that would connect me with the previous archers..............My mind started to drift as i found dried cruslets of blood and blood stains in the feathers of the very first arrow to take an animal that flew from Sacagewea that Chunky propelled from her...........Wow what an awesome experience to be a part of something wonderful that would continue to keep a group of archers, friends, and hunters in a close circle until the only thing that breaks that circle is time to go to a better hunting land not of this Earth. I could feel the excitement of Ron Jones during his short bond with SACA. Ungle Saggy and his wayward adventures were brought to life wi the touching of some of the feathers. Elf Eyes frustration was felt, as well as a sense of amazement at hunting with the legendary Buff and the soon to be legend SACA. CEppersons conundrum of arrows passing through pigs and hogs and leaving blood trails that would feed vampires for days only to run out of blood and collect very few animals...............and Agtex42 left his mark as well, the smell of oaks and the lingering smell of the North Atlantic Ocean that swirls in the North Carolina air. Cold chills ran up my spine and spread over my body until they covered me like a blanket as I was deeply immersed in thoughts that connected to me to each one of my friends who had held this box of arrows and formed a bond with SACA..........It was overwhelming................................There was nothing I could do today, but sit and ponder how I would leave my mark on this beautiful creation of Bob Sarrels and how would it feel to the next archer it was delievered too..........
Attached Images

Old 08-17-2012, 09:09 AM   #217
Chunky
Pope & Young

WOW.....what a write up!
Old 08-17-2012, 09:38 AM   #218
Hayley Bug
Spike

Hunt In: the Stand w/Papa

Great story
Hayley Bug is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-17-2012, 10:01 AM   #219
Oneway
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunky View Post
WOW.....what a write up!
Thanks Chunky..............more to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayley Bug View Post
Great story
Thanks Hay Hay!
Old 08-17-2012, 10:06 AM   #220
gatorgar
Pope & Young

The next archer it was delivered to, was shaking so bad, it took him five minutes to put the her together and another ten to string her. He fell behind on his workload in the anxious wait for the UPS man, and in the end had to leave explicit instructions with the office personnel as he headed out to the field. 2 hours after he left the office, his phone rang and he knew it was the call he had been waiting for, the call that would signal the start of a new adventure.

In other words, Sacagewea is in my hands, safe and sound. I'll wait or Charles to Irish before starting my story.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:52 AM   #221
Oneway
Pope & Young

Alex, you go ahead brother, I will finsh writing my adventure up and post it in a week or so (It will be long), I am headed down to Bob Sarrels tomorrow on my way to San Antonio......Then to Port Aransas...........
Old 08-17-2012, 09:14 PM   #222
bob sarrels
Ten Point

Charlie, I am duly enpressed with your writing skills. I am pleased and honored that Zach and I were able to cobble together some little pieces of wood, fiberglass and glue that would bring so many hunters together. It has been a wonderful pleasure to read and watch what this little bow has done to instill the pleasure of bowhunting in so many folks. Some I know personally and some just from this green screen. These are the things that let me fall into a peasefull sleep at night. These are the things that make all the fiberglass splinters and dust and glue stained hands worth it.

I can only thank the good Lord for the talents He blessed me with and the help I received from one or two other bowyers back in the early days of my bow making days for the chance to hack out and try to master the products that Zach and I are producing today.

This endeaver is not done for the money, altho it does seem to manage to pay the bills, but for the satisfaction I see in every face of every customer that comes to pick up a bow, ordered or off the shelf. The big silly grins are worth more than money. They are what make me tick. They are what make me get up out of bed each morning with a bit of a clip for an old guy like me. They are what make me want to finish that second cup of coffee and walk out to the bow shop, to do what I love to do. Make a bow.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:26 PM   #223
Bisch
Pope & Young

Man, this is getting more awesome by the post!

Bisch
Bisch is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-18-2012, 05:52 AM   #224
Jason Sanders
Ten Point

Hunt In: Weimar,Tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisch View Post

Bisch

X2

Great write ups everyone!
Jason Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-20-2012, 03:16 PM   #225
Selfbowman
Ten Point

Hunt In: Where ya'll take Me

Thanks for the write-ups guys.
Selfbowman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-22-2012, 04:25 PM   #226
Oneway
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob sarrels View Post
Charlie, I am duly enpressed with your writing skills. I am pleased and honored that Zach and I were able to cobble together some little pieces of wood, fiberglass and glue that would bring so many hunters together. It has been a wonderful pleasure to read and watch what this little bow has done to instill the pleasure of bowhunting in so many folks. Some I know personally and some just from this green screen. These are the things that let me fall into a peasefull sleep at night. These are the things that make all the fiberglass splinters and dust and glue stained hands worth it.

I can only thank the good Lord for the talents He blessed me with and the help I received from one or two other bowyers back in the early days of my bow making days for the chance to hack out and try to master the products that Zach and I are producing today.

This endeaver is not done for the money, altho it does seem to manage to pay the bills, but for the satisfaction I see in every face of every customer that comes to pick up a bow, ordered or off the shelf. The big silly grins are worth more than money. They are what make me tick. They are what make me get up out of bed each morning with a bit of a clip for an old guy like me. They are what make me want to finish that second cup of coffee and walk out to the bow shop, to do what I love to do. Make a bow.
Thank you Bob and Zach
......just wait till you read the complete 30 day adventure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisch View Post

Bisch
I know that is right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Sanders View Post
X2

Great write ups everyone!
They are great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selfbowman View Post
Thanks for the write-ups guys.
AW......maybe we need a pass around selfbow next sir.......
Old 08-24-2012, 08:47 AM   #227
Selfbowman
Ten Point

Will not work very well. To many different draw lengths. It would not last long.
Old 08-24-2012, 09:12 AM   #228
Ron
Pope & Young

Hunt In: USA, Concho County and S.E.Colorado

Great write up Charles. Your a man with some very good writing skills

Alright Gatorgar, let's hear your story.
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-25-2012, 02:52 PM   #229
gatorgar
Pope & Young

Been ten days since I received Sacajewea, guess I better start on my bio.

I started hunting at an early age and have been in the woods since before I could walk. Dad was never a bowhunter, but still got me my first bow at the age of 12. It was the Christmas of '93 when I received that state of the art Bear Whitetail and it went on many an adventure with me for the next 8 years. I was never able to harvest anything other than fish with it, but it never put a hamper on my dream of becoming a bowhunter. I enlisted in the Army Reserves my senior year of high school and after training, I upgraded to a Mathew's MQ. That bow never saw the woods due to the life of a teenager, let's just leave it at that, lol.
In '01' I went to work for a guy that shared my passion for archery and he was able to break most of my bad habits, and get me on the right track. In '05 I was finally able to harvest first mammal 1 month after returning from my deployment to the big sandbox. Jorge (coon007) set me up on his family land and allowed me to harvest a hog or Javalina. That Javi came in right before dark and it took a Muzzy thru the lungs, effectively starring me on my way. During the next couple of years, I was able to add a few more javis and some whitetail does to my resume. Then the hogs started comming in and I had my fill with them. It was just too easy after a while.
Jorge and I decided to try out the fun side, we had dabbled in trad before, and see if the excitement would return. Boy did it ever. We started on rabbits and moved our way up to Javalina then hogs. Jorge has been able to connect on a few whitetails and countless hogs, while I stated on the javies for many years. I was finally able to connect on a hog last year and am trying to move up on my game.
When Sacajewea came alive, I decided to join in on the fun, Bob has been my bowyer for a couple years now. 2 days after Charles sent her to me, I was like a kid at Christmas I never thought that a bow could make me feel that excited. For the last week, I shot her almost everyday and have practiced my left handed shooting as well. Being left eye dominant, and shooting right handed, it was a quick transition. Maybe soon, I'll post a video showing both right and left handed shooting.

So now I am here at the DoubleL looking to get another kill under my belt and plan to do it with Sacajawea

Wish me luck!
Old 08-25-2012, 03:08 PM   #230
Loreva13
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Iraan, TX, El Paso, TX, Van Horn, TX, and Fort Hancock, TX

Nice bio and good luck!
Loreva13 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-25-2012, 03:40 PM   #231
agtex42
Ten Point

Hunt In: Mason & Washington County

Nice write-up Charles, I'm glad we were able to get Sacagawea into your hands for the hunt. Can't wait to see some LDPs and read the rest of the story!
agtex42 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-25-2012, 07:47 PM   #232
gatorgar
Pope & Young

Well, preformed flawlessly, arrow went right where I was looking. But the blackbuck jumped the string and I barely nicked him above the shoulder. Can't blame the bow for that. Let's see if I can redeem myself on a hog
Old 08-25-2012, 09:57 PM   #233
EnW
Ten Point

Quote:
Well, preformed flawlessly, arrow went right where I was looking. But the blackbuck jumped the string and I barely nicked him above the shoulder. Can't blame the bow for that. Let's see if I can redeem myself on a hog
That's tough luck on the blackbuck...but that's the way it sometimes goes. Good luck connecting on a pig!
EnW is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-26-2012, 12:22 PM   #234
bob sarrels
Ten Point

Keep after them Alex.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:14 PM   #235
gatorgar
Pope & Young

I stunk something fierce this weekend. All my shots were high and the one shot I truly believed would drop the animal, lacked penetration I aimed higher than I should have to compensate for the steep angle and must've hit the top portion of a rib. Looked like 6-8 inches of that arrow made it into the fallow as he turned and ran. We could not find a single drop of blood, but I know that he is dead, no doubt in my mind about that. Had I aimed lower, or got an exit hole, I would have one heck of a LDP for Sacajewea...just wasn't in the stars I guess. I also blame my short draw for the lack of penetration, Sacajewea is marked at 44#@28 and I draw 26.5.
However, had I shot that nilgai on the first afternoon, things would have been different. 8 yards away, no clue I was there...I should have shot and worried about the money later. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20.
I'm going To keep Sacajewea for another week and then send her out to the next in line.

Alex
Old 08-26-2012, 06:27 PM   #236
Buff
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The World

Hate to hear it.
Good luck on the next one
Buff is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-26-2012, 06:30 PM   #237
Bisch
Pope & Young

Sure hated to see things turn out the way they did this weekend for you, Alex! Most of us that have hunted very long have experienced something like that and it always sux!!!!! I sure hope Pops can find him and at least get you the horns.

It was great getting to hunt wit you and Chunky this weekend.

Bisch

Last edited by Bisch; 08-26-2012 at 07:10 PM..
Bisch is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-26-2012, 08:30 PM   #238
gatorgar
Pope & Young

Won't let it bring me down though, and I called my bro to tell him to get my compound out of the house so I will not be tempted to pick it up
Shtuff happens. Like all said all weekend,"life ain't fair, but it sure is fun!"
Old 08-27-2012, 02:00 PM   #239
Oneway
Pope & Young

Quote:
Won't let it bring me down though, and I called my bro to tell him to get my compound out of the house so I will not be tempted to pick it up
Shtuff happens. Like all said all weekend,"life ain't fair, but it sure is fun!"
Alex, great write up and hate to hear about the near kills! Life happens and that is why we call it hunting. People always wondered why indians carried some many arrows..............
Old 08-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #240
MeatEater
Ten Point

Hunt In: Columbus

Looks like I'm up next if the list is still correct. I might just get hunt opening weekend with her!
MeatEater is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-27-2012, 03:36 PM   #241
Ron
Pope & Young

Hunt In: USA, Concho County and S.E.Colorado

Thanks for the write up Alex. I hope you have another opportunity to get you a kill with the bow, but the main thing is to have fun and it sounds like that has not been a problem for you.

Good luck.
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #242
Trick
Ten Point

Hate to hear about that Alex. Now put that behind you and go thump something.

Matt
Trick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-27-2012, 05:40 PM   #243
bob sarrels
Ten Point

It ain't nothin but a thang Alex, albiet a costly thang. Just keep after it.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:37 PM   #244
Selfbowman
Ten Point

Keep at it Alex.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:38 PM   #245
MeatEater
Ten Point

Hello all,

Today is 9/10/12, I received Sacagawea with much anticipation and excitement. My name is Michael Buffington I am 34 years old, a native Texan (thank God). I have 4 beautiful children, 2 boys and 2 girls. I live on the Gulf Coast, a little town between Galveston and Houston called Santa Fe. I find myself a busy man these days coaching little league baseball and soccer, both my daughters are in dance and my oldest just made the High School drill team (which means I'm at the football games every Friday night). Somehow I still manage to find time to shoot bows several times a week and even get to do my fair share of hunting.

I have been a Police Officer for going on 12 years now, a supervisor for the last 5 of those. Law enforcement these days can be trying at times you can go from hero to zero in the blink of an eye. All and all It's been a wonderful carrier choice even though I've been on both sides of the coin many times. To me, as I'm sure to many of you as well, bow hunting has always been my escape from the day to day stressors of life. Getting out in the deer woods or just shooting in the back yard is my time to unwind and decompress if you will.

I have been bow hunting since I was a kid. I killed many a rabbit and birds and did a lot of bowfishing in the local rice canals as a teenager. I killed my first big game animal with a Recurve when I was 17, a beautiful Corsican Ram. I've been hooked ever since that afternoon in the Hillcountry and I have felled many of animal since then with the stick and string .I am very fortunate as my deer lease is only 50 miles from the house and is loaded with hogs and a decent number of deer. I'm looking forward to my month with Sacagawea and plan on getting a few pig hunts in before deer season starts and if all goes well I will try for a deer on opening weekend.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:48 PM   #246
EnW
Ten Point

Thanks for sharing Michael. Shed some blood and share some ldp's!

~Eric
EnW is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-10-2012, 04:00 PM   #247
MeatEater
Ten Point

Working on getting consistency at 20 yards.
Attached Images

Old 09-10-2012, 04:47 PM   #248
caughtandhobble
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

Michael ,
Nice shooting as well as a nice write up.
caughtandhobble is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-10-2012, 05:06 PM   #249
bob sarrels
Ten Point

Lookin good Mike. Shoot something with here and your own new SR will be on its way soon. Bob
Old 09-10-2012, 06:32 PM   #250
Chunky
Pope & Young

nice write up, best of luck with your hunting.....waiting for the reports.