No announcement yet.

What’s your favorite over under shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winchester 101 lightweight pigeon grade followed by Browning 725 sporting both in 12 ga.

Comment

Krieghoff is the best Ive ever shot... A buddy of mine has a browning cynergy that is smooth

Comment

Do y’all prefer a 12 or 20?

Comment

My beretta SO5 fits me like a glove, but is an expensive shooting iron and really a clays gun I sometime take out to shoot birds.

The other two O/U that i really enjoy shooting are my ruger red label and browning superposed. You would need to look used for these guns, but the original production runs of both are very well made guns.

I have bought and sold a Citori, and shot a few more. Nice enough gun, just never fit me well and they were not well balanced/weighted for a field gun IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by csmith936 View Post
            Do y’all prefer a 12 or 20?

I'm a 20ga fan...I don't even own any 12 ga anymore.

I just like the smaller shell weight in the dove bag, the smaller gun frame, the yellow shell color in case I drop them or eject them and at least in my gun, a lesser kick....etc etc.
            Last edited by Smart; 09-03-2019, 12:31 PM.

Comment

28” 686 20ga
              Hard to say which is my favorite but I like this one on doves.

Comment

Red Label 20ga....sadly, I'm afraid she's about done.

The one I want is the 686 Onyx Pro....but that will have to wait.

Comment

Ithaca SKB Mod 500 in 20ga, I bought new in 1969.

Comment

Pigeon grade Win. 101 in 20ga is my favorite o/u that I own for upland birds and quail and the rare sporting clay round I may shoot... I also have the same gun in 12 ga that I used to goose hunt with, but in the last 30 years, all it's shot are hogs in the Lance Rosier unit... Used it with slugs because it has double beads and was good for aiming at their heads... Bought them back in the late '70's when I used to bird hunt and shoot competitively a lot... both just seemed to shoot where I pointed so I chose them over all the other's I'd tried... Never even had to have them canted or adjusted in any way...

Comment

What’s your favorite over under shotgun

Beretta Silver Pigeon 28 gauge. Love it so much my next purchase will be the 20 and 410 models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ruger Red Label 20

Comment

Shot a Beretta 682 for decades & switched over to a Zoli...big fan.

I've always preferred the heavier swing of a full size 12ga sporting gun. Still would love to have a used 20ga / 28ga set in the same Z sport model.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Dang Artos, you got a lot of money in equipment layin' on that tailgate LDP!!

Whur you fishin?? I see you got a can of worm dirt there too!!

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post

Browning super light feather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice shotgun. I like mine too, but I still shoot my Ruger Red Label 20 better.

Comment

Maybe you will be as good as me one day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X