Ribeye Sandwhiches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ribeye Sandwhiches

Any of you folks got a special way of fixing these jewels? Our local youth fair is going on and the Lions Club sells them every year. I look forward to them every year. Not quite sure what makes them so good, but man I love those things!

Thanks, Letney

I'm an easy man to please... Thin sliced steak... mayo, mustard, throw on hot meat a little A1 then top w/ cheese right away so it melts... pickles on top and you're ready to eat.... on bread not bun

Comment

Makin my mouth water over here....

Comment

i had two today on buns, weren't too shabby! but then again, i'd eat them things on a stale corn tortilla

Comment

aggiehunter, thanks for the tips by the way.

Comment

no bad way too eat them !

Comment

do you cook the meat then slice it, or slice then cook? open flame or griddle?

Comment

I only do this w/ leftovers... Would never treat a fresh steak this way!

Slice cooked meat then throw slices in microwave.

Comment

Find an Oxford Street restraunt and have a prime rib sandwich. Youll hurt yourself on it.

Comment

x2 with aggie hunter

Comment

10-4 aggiehunter, thank you

Comment

thin sliced cooked to medium served on garlic texas toast

Comment

I make mine a little different.

Cook ribeye medium rare and let it rest for 20 minutes.Cut the steak into thin slices. Then I add carmalized onions and mushrooms. Use fresh baked fench bread and lay it down topped with a good provolon cheese and put it in the broiler until the cheese is melted. Take some mayo and add horseraddish. This will make you want to slap your mother its so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Stros View Post
                            I make mine a little different.

Cook ribeye medium rare and let it rest for 20 minutes.Cut the steak into thin slices. Then I add carmalized onions and mushrooms. Use fresh baked fench bread and lay it down topped with a good provolon cheese and put it in the broiler until the cheese is melted. Take some mayo and add horseraddish. This will make you want to slap your mother its so good.
                            +1

And with that being said, I'm off to HEB

Comment

all these sound so good

Comment

Working...
                              X