Jeep Mechanic Houston area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeep Mechanic Houston area

I have a 1958 Willys jeep. The engine needs to be rebuilt and it may have other issues. Does not need any body work. Anybody know someone in the Houston area you can recommend? Thanks

I suggest you join jeepforum.com to ask and learn on this project. Great group and tons of how to info...........they will chime in for the best mechanic to rebuild the engine.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Did you ever find someone to rebuild the engine for you? I would help you out if needed and if you wanted to get in on the disassembly and rebuild I'm fine with that. Shops in port Arthur so Its a drive but I'm in houston almost daily with my day job.

Comment

I appreciate the offer, but it's at the machine shop now. Thanks.

Comment

If you need an extra engine let me know i have an extra one i could part with

Comment

F-134 or V6 ?

Earlyc5.net is a GREAT resource
              There is probably someone on there that can point you in the right direction.

also walck4wd.com kaiserwillys.com for parts.

I have a '59 project underway myself....But it is a DIY/on a CHEAP budget/rebuild

Comment

Originally posted by rebelangler View Post
                If you need an extra engine let me know i have an extra one i could part with
                Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. It's the 4 cylinder engine, F134, I think. We'll know more once they get it torn down. It was always garaged, just parked for 8 or 9 years. Hoping it will be an easy rebuild. Other than the engine, it's in remarkably good condition.

Comment

Working...
                X