No announcement yet.

21st Century Pawn Shop Find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time I find a trad bow in a pawn shop it is a cheap-o with a twisted limb. Good find.

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Cool find!

Comment

Jim and Buddy changed the entire traditional archery landscape. I remember it like it was yesterday, walking into the TX Trad. Championship in Jacksonville and hearing all the talk about this "new" 21st Century bow... Folks didn't even know what to call it, but the first time I shot one, I was hooked.

John

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Originally posted by TxNurse View Post
              Been doing some research. This is a bow made before Milton Callaway bought the company from Jim Ploen and Buddy Stemper several years ago.. Looks like the consistent quality of the bows went down after the company sold.
              Great bow and great price. I have never had any luck in the pawn shops I have looked in but I keep trying

I have a Nova that Jim and Buddy built. I have a Lone Star that Milton built. I have heard of some complaints about his finishes. My bow looks and shoots great. The biggest problem with 21th Century is that sometimes Milt is not the best people person. I would however not hesitate buying another bow from him.

I think he is selling most of his bows to a buyer in Spain. It is a shame that you do not see as many 21 th Century bows at Texas shoots as you used to. They are really good shooters.

Comment

Jim and Buddy built exceptional bows! What a find in that New Moon. I shot my first whitetail doe with a bow that looked very similar to that bow. Keep researching, it can be enlightening.

Comment

That is a sweet bow for a sweet deal

Comment

Finally got to shoot the bow today. Very smooth and quiet, and feels like it shoots fast.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

I never find deals like this!

I'm hatin!

Comment

Good find!

Comment

Really nice, you did well! I've been looking for a lower 40's 21st Century but they don't come up often.

Nice bow and great price. Maybe you should name that bow 'Lucky', lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X