No announcement yet.

Truck tires on a UTV Crew Per PM's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mine put on today. Definitely runs without the new A arms. Rides like a dream though! What pressures y’all running?

Comment

Looks great. I run 8-9 in mine.

Comment

Saved for later

Comment

tagged

Comment

Got mine on today. Ride is so much better.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bringing this back to the top. Can anyone thats done this give me a measurement to the highest point on your roof? I'm wanting to do this but want to make sure it'll fit in the garage still. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BowTech2010 View Post
                  Bringing this back to the top. Can anyone thats done this give me a measurement to the highest point on your roof? I'm wanting to do this but want to make sure it'll fit in the garage still. Thanks.
                  Mine won’t even come close lol. 3” lift. 30” BFGs. Roof rack. Was 72” before I adjusted suspension. Probably 73-73.5” now

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0723797A-A8F2-43ED-AEA5-5F3196FD3A73.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	24681756

Suspension was on the lowest/softest setting here. I bumped it up 2 notches. Had rolling issues when loaded heavy. Fixed that and lifted it a noticeable amount. It might have fit without the rack. But barely.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                      Mine won’t even come close lol. 3” lift. 30” BFGs. Roof rack. Was 72” before I adjusted suspension. Probably 73-73.5” now
                      Thanks man!

Comment

I’ve got no lift on mine. I have the forward a arms and BFG tires and a fortress roof with light bar. I’ll see if I can get you a measurement tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                          What lift did you do with?

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                          I’ve got no lift on mine. I have the forward a arms and BFG tires and a fortress roof with light bar. I’ll see if I can get you a measurement tomorrow.
                          That would be great. Thanks!

Comment

What lift did you do with?

That would be great. Thanks!
                            I bought it from a TBHer already done. 3” puck lift

Comment

Working...
                            X