Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    The logic behind the decision is based on the history of the politicians that currently make up the system I described.

The system needs to be changed, and voting for a Republican or Democrat is not going to change that system.

And as far as the big O comment goes, I would much rather see progress in a different direction, than stale isolation with no growth or movement in any direction.

My Family and I are just fine, and will continue to be. Obama has had little to no effect.
    Just for sheets and giggles, can you put that progress on a list for me? Would love to hear more about that.

Comment

Im with landrover, think you are spot on!

Comment

I would like to see him run, but he started this crap an election or two ago, then bailed like a weasel. With the evidence at hand, I woud say he is full of hot air and will fold like a cheap suit. Too bad....................

Comment

Originally posted by buckmastertexas View Post
          I would like to see him run, but he started this crap an election or two ago, then bailed like a weasel. With the evidence at hand, I woud say he is full of hot air and will fold like a cheap suit. Too bad....................
          I don't think so. He really absolutely cares about this country & feels it it time to use some of his business skills & influence to get us out of this tailspin we are in.
          I love his comment about the size of the wall he would put up on the Mexico border.

I think we should use all the inmates that are here illegally in our prisons as the labor force & then chunk them over it when finished.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
            I don't think so. He really absolutely cares about this country & feels it it time to use some of his business skills & influence to get us out of this tailspin we are in.
            I love his comment about the size of the wall he would put up on the Mexico border.

I think we should use all the inmates that are here illegally in our prisons as the labor force & then chunk them over it when finished.
            Yes he is a yankee and a arse but he came up from nothing and built an empire in a lot of different areas of business. Out of all the elephants and jack arses. I think he is the one that less full of BS and would speak his mind to congress and the rest of the world. Just imagine if you will, if he did when? How he would apply all the knowledge of running a empire into running a country? For what its worth, my 2 pennies

Comment

Originally posted by Extremehunter37 View Post
              Yes he is a yankee and a arse but he came up from nothing and built an empire in a lot of different areas of business. Out of all the elephants and jack arses. I think he is the one that less full of BS and would speak his mind to congress and the rest of the world. Just imagine if you will, if he did when? How he would apply all the knowledge of running a empire into running a country? For what its worth, my 2 pennies
              That's simply not true.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                The big government GOP does not want to disrupt the status quo. They are so desperate for more Bush.
                Aren't we all

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                  That's simply not true.
                  He inherited MILLIONS of dollars from his father. Pulling yourself up by your bootstraps is easier with millions in your bank account lol.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                    He couldn't be any worse than obama.
                    agree

Comment

Originally posted by sethcros View Post
                      He inherited MILLIONS of dollars from his father. Pulling yourself up by your bootstraps is easier with millions in your bank account lol.
                      Lol ok I stand corrected. But turning millions to 9 BILLIONS? Not that easy, I would think. My thing is the current Repubs and Demos do what best for theirs and friends pocket books. Not the peoples.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                        Just for sheets and giggles, can you put that progress on a list for me? Would love to hear more about that.
                        Up for discussion...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                          He couldn't be any worse than obama.
                          I agree ! Going to get popcorn when the debates happen it will be a great live reality show!

Comment

Too bad this Trump isn't running.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post

WOW

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post

I'd be willing to do some polling for her

Comment

Working...