TBOT at Collin County This Week-end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBOT at Collin County This Week-end

Collin County Bowhunters will be hosting our TBOT Shoot this week-end, May 30/31. We would love to have everyone come out and shoot with us.

The course is really wet and muddy right now, so bring your boots (and maybe some mosquito repellent .)

There will be 30 targets, California start (walk up start). We will be there bright and early, right about daylight, so come on out.

Same rules as all other TBOT shoots.

Wayne

Wish I could make it! Yall have fun, Wayne!

Bisch

Comment

Can't make this one. We have a granddaughter graduating this weekend. Hate to miss it. I'd recommend some repellent for chiggers. They got me last time I shot there. Lol

Comment

how much do the TBOT rules differ from ASA?

Comment

i'm HOPING to get by there and meet some folks.

Comment

You can go to the TBoT web site for a complete list of rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Foiz42088 View Post
              how much do the TBOT rules differ from ASA?
              Quite a bit! The biggest things are that in TBoT you have to shoot off the shelf (no elevated rests allowed), and TBoT does not have a 25yd max like ASA. You will generally see a lot more shot variation at a TBoT shoot.

Bisch

Comment

neetz and I will be there sunday, grandson too. he loves shoot'n his predator/10 again arrow comb. at holiday after 8 shot's he said """"pappaw I got this""""" man ya gota love it

Comment

Jeffro, looking forward to seeing you and Neetz. Brig some rubber boots

Wayne

Comment

Wish I could make this but to much on my plate! This work thing is really starting to bug me!

Comment

Planning to make it on Saturday.

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Meuir View Post
                        Jeffro, looking forward to seeing you and Neetz. Brig some rubber boots

Wayne
                        thanks for the heads up wayne.. will do hmm better get neetz to go get hunter some

Comment

Headed out to the range this morning to get everything set up and ready to go.

Ya'll come on out.

Wayne

Comment

Quick Reminder

Targets are set and we are ready to go. 30 Targets, Normal TBOT rules. Weather may be a little sketchy tomorrow morning, but the afternoon and Sunday are supposed to be great.

Bring rubber boots and mosquito repellent. Mosquitos are not real bad, but it is really muddy in places.

We will have pulled pork Sandwiches, hot dogs, chips and drinks available to purchase. Bottled water will be on the course and at the clubhouse and is free.

Wayne

Comment

might be a dumb question,, but were is this gonna be??

Comment

Working...
                              X