Bugscuffle Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugscuffle Shoot

Well the wife and I had saved up 2,500 cash over the past year so we could make this shoot with the kids and my father. We were very excited and I for one was anxious to meet my fallow Trad TBHer's in person. However, I guess it just wasn't in the cards for this year.

My wife's transmission in her 07 Ford Explorer decided to quit on us. Now we're out a little over 3 grand to get the transmission rebuilt. It just flat out stinks that this happened. I was really looking forward to taking time off to drive up there and have a good time.

Y'all heading up there have a great time and be safe in your travels. Please, please share some pictures with us here on TBH. Time to start saving all over again for next year. Best of luck out there!

That stinks... Good luck with the tranny.

Comment

I feel your pain bud. I am in the same boat, except our car will not be resurrected. My son keeps bringing it up thinking an extra car is going to show up in the drive way. Hopefully we can make it next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Loreva13 View Post
        Well the wife and I had saved up 2,500 cash over the past year so we could make this shoot with the kids and my father. We were very excited and I for one was anxious to meet my fallow Trad TBHer's in person. However, I guess it just wasn't in the cards for this year.

My wife's transmission in her 07 Ford Explorer decided to quit on us. Now we're out a little over 3 grand to get the transmission rebuilt. It just flat out stinks that this happened. I was really looking forward to taking time off to drive up there and have a good time.

Y'all heading up there have a great time and be safe in your travels. Please, please share some pictures with us here on TBH. Time to start saving all over again for next year. Best of luck out there!
        Originally posted by Centex View Post
        I feel your pain bud. I am in the same boat, except our car will not be resurrected. My son keeps bringing it up thinking an extra car is going to show up in the drive way. Hopefully we can make it next year!
        What a bummer for both of y'all! I hope we get to meet up down the road at anoter shoot somewhere.

Good luck with getting your vehicles repaired.

Bisch

Comment

Yes this bad, when you plan and look forward to doing something like this with family and friends. Look at it this way, God has provided a means to get the job done without too much expense on the family budget.
          Hope to see you both later.

Comment

Better at home than half way across Texas. That blows. Sorry bout the luck.

Comment

Hate that, hope to see you next year.

Comment

Working...
              X