Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
    Cornyn and Hillary are dating.
    WWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT... So she broke up with Huma??

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post

The changing demographics ... will likely take its toll very soon.
      I've been saying this for years.
      Texas is quickly not becoming "your grandfather's Texas"
      Think about how many non-whites voted for Trump.
      That shift of democgraphic is growing at a faster pace in Texas than those that did.

Texas will be blue by 2036 +/- 4 years

Comment

Cornyn an amnesty/open borders guy. He needs tro go.

Comment

Anybody catch this?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-sen-j...195932240.html

Cornyn later told attendees: "I've never given in to mobs and I'm not starting today."

Daaaaang! All this time I was under the impression he was elected to REPRESENT that mob.

Comment

Add your name today. Very important effort by GOA

URGENT: Gun Control Reaches 60 Votes in Senate This is our do-or-die moment. It was announced over the weekend that a gun control “compromise” has reached 60 votes in the Senate, giving it a filibuster-proof majority. While the bill is still being drafted, here are some of the provisions the framework calls for: Federal dollars to bribe state legislators into … Read more

Comment

Cornyn was reelected two yrs ago.He will not run again.Thats why his true Rinho colors r showing.He is a bottom feeding pos.Cruz is a brilliant constitutional law practioner,He gives the dems fits at times,and is responsible for obstructing that idiots cabinets picks and other appointments he tries to install.The down side to ole ted is he cant do it alone,his old lady works for Goldman and sux.And he has higher aspirations in his fantasy.He thinks he can b pres too.And he has done NOTHING about the border,the election,or the idiot in "charge" of this ongoing treason the dems are making a mockery of everything we hold dear.This is why texas doesnt have any politicians worth a crap,anymore.They r all letting our border,our civil liberties,and our country go straight to hell.Red Wave? We need some common sense and somebody with big balls and a big stick.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                That guy shouldn’t of been free to walk down the street let alone own a gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                They want to flood our country with criminals and never try to prosecute them, then say law abiding citizens need gun control.
                The Uvalde thug should have never made it to the door, he should have been locked up already or his head blown off before his hand hit the door.

Comment

Cornyn has already mentioned retiring so he doesn't mind showing his true DC vslues...Fallon is waiting on that spot

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
                    I have been bombing his message system twice a week about taxes.

Now I have another topic..........
                    He won’t return any of my emails anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
                      He won’t return any of my emails anymore
                      Same here...for a while. I guess they cleared the records. I got a reply, as stock as it is, from my last email. Of course it said how staunch he was on the 2nd Amendment

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiakk View Post
                        I've never heard of anyone actually liking the piece of trash known as Cornyn. How does this piece of trash keep getting elected?
                        I vote against him in the primaries, but the establishment puts so many candidates up against him and he has name recognition and always wins.
                        I emailed him again today , and let him know that nobody i knows cares for him and his democrat friends.
                        If we could get one good conservative to run against him he would be gone.
                        His pockets are full, he is no use to us.

Comment

Sen. John Cornyn was booed on Friday as he attempted to give a speech at the Republican Party of Texas' 2022 Convention.

Comment

Neither the Democrats nor the Republican's are our friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                              Cornyn has never been one of us. He is a snake.
                              This! End thread

Comment

Originally posted by td2000 View Post
                                add your name today. Very important effort by goa

https://www.gunowners.org/na06142022/
                                ttt

Comment

Working...
                                X