Trump Endorsements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
    Time for everyone with over 2 terms served to ride off into the sunset.
    I agree with this. Being a politician should not be a career

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
      Agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      x2

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
        I don't know if McCain will win, but Ryan is going to crush his primary opponent. And was before Trump offered his "endorsement".
        Watchagonna do when Kasich endorses Trump and he wins buckeye country?

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
          It's funny how liberals are always trying to convince Republicans that they have to 'move to the middle' if they want to win. When do the Libs ever tell HRC or an avowed commie Bernie that they need to be centrist?

If the Right wing ever wants to win again we need to find a candidate that represents core values of a conservative and actually OPPOSES the left wingers instead of going to DC and trying to get along.

It's going to require somebody who doesn't mind being unpopular and has the mind of a chess player because the media is going to shred them right up to the point that the truth is undeniable.

most Americans are in the middle. When the GOP accepts this again and caters to the majority it will get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Watchagonna do when Kasich endorses Trump and he wins buckeye country?
            For starters, I'm a Texan, I just live in Ohio (for now). Not a buckeye.

Secondly, what on earth makes you think that Kasich will endorse Trump? If he will, he's made quite a show of just the opposite since he dropped out of the race.

Comment

Secondly, what on earth makes you think that Kasich will endorse Trump? If he will, he's made quite a show of just the opposite since he dropped out of the race.

Apparently the GOP is about to kick Kasich out of the party.
              Ohio Gov. John Kasich is long gone from the Republican presidential primary but on Sunday left the door open to finally endorsing Donald Trump while also predicting Trump winning his home state will be “really difficult."

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                Apparently the GOP is about to kick Kasich out of the party.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...difficult.html

The GOP is about to implode, I wouldn't worry about kasich too much. I'd be worried about retaining the senate at this point...

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                  The GOP is about to implode, I wouldn't worry about kasich too much. I'd be worried about retaining the senate at this point...

Somebody rattle your chain again?

Comment

He can't do anything but bash the GOP. Go ahead and ask him any question about his queen and see if you can get an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      Somebody rattle your chain again?

Yes, the GOP

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        He can't do anything but bash the GOP. Go ahead and ask him any question about his queen and see if you can get an answer.

I'm voting for King Gary, not queen Hillary.

Comment

We shall see....

Comment

Working...
                          X