Hillary arming ISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillary arming ISIS

WASHINGTON - In a sensational development, the Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange, has revealed that US Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton earned

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

There you go Sneaky stirring the pot. The elite don't obey your silly laws. Pigs in the farmhouse you in the barn. So what if she made maybe a hundred dollars per dead US soldier killed by ISIS?

Comment

Not surprised at all. After all her and slick Willy, through a back door deal, sold 50% of the United States uranium supply to Iran... No one even talks about it..
      Its unbelievable and scary what she is capable of and involved in..

Comment

At this point, what difference does it make?

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB9u9dSQVkc"]Next leak will lead to arrest of Hillary Clinton – Assange - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
            At this point, what difference does it make?
            It won't...the masses have gone numb to her actions at the moment. Everybody is watching what's going on with Trump's hair piece.

Hillary threads will gain traction once again on Nov 9th most likely.

Comment

We can only hope and pray..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                I don't think it would ever happen. If it did it would look like a game of dominos with all the people that would go down after her.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  October surprise

Comment

If they arrest her (and that's a huge IF) they will wait until the last second and say some BS about how the election will have to be delayed to make it "fair"

Good way to keep O in office a few more months at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                      I don't think it would ever happen. If it did it would look like a game of dominos with all the people that would go down after her.
                      I've finally surrendered to this logic. The number of dirty hands from corruption in DC is sickening, and they will do anything to protect themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X