Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you like the movie "Office Space" and dislike Hillary, watch this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you like the movie "Office Space" and dislike Hillary, watch this!

In the movie "Office Space" there is a famous scene where three office workers take a hated, malfunctioning printer out in a field and destroy it to the tune of "Feels Good to be a Gangster" This parody shows Hillary doing the same to a server:
    The knock against Ted Cruz is that he's stiff and unlikable, no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary (see Ted Cruz Impersonating ‘The Princess Bride?’ As You Wish…). I'll be honest in that I thought that was the case before I interviewed him, and Ted Cruz unleashed on #LwC, talking ...

That's good!

Comment

Should have had her in the Mao pant suit.

Comment

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
        I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
        Last edited by cookemerkel; 02-12-2016, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Good one

Comment

That was pretty funny

Comment

Been biting my tongue not to mention this video till they released it. Pretty **** funny. over 9,000 views in 3 hours. GO TED!!

Comment

pure greatness

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Good one!

Comment

Working...
                    X