Tuesday’s scripture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday’s scripture

“Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.”
    Deuteronomy 6:5-7 NIVhttp://bible.com/111/deu.6.5-7.niv

One of my favorites. Also, Matt. 22:39. "Love your neighbor as yourself".

Comment

"The Great Commandment"

Comment

Amen and thanks

Comment

I would love to share that with my many friends with children and grandchildren... thanks.

Comment

Thanks for posting this. I will admit I've been lacking in this commandment

Comment

Add verse 4 and the most memorized passage of Scripture comes to life.

The Shema is a truth that history has been proclaimg since Creation.
              A beautiful word this morning.

Thanks and God Bless

Comment

The greatest of all commandments!

I love it when they try to trick Jesus and ask Him what the greatest commandment is and Jesus immediately tells them it is to love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind but then instead of just leaving it at that Jesus throws in the 2nd greatest commandment for free, because He is awesome like that, that thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

Comment

well needed today

Comment

Working...
                  X