Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    yes. Shes a been a bad, bad girl.
    Yes....she's sick, sick, sick......I'm sure!

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
      Newsflash: men and women are different, physically, psychologically, and emotionally. The difference between the way that men and women view sex is like night and day. If you haven't figured that out, well, I can't help you. Was what she did wrong, yes. Is it the same as a male teacher and a young girl? Not on this planet.
      X2, and you can throw out all the BS studies, let’s be honest, it’s every young teenagers dream to have sex with a hot teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        I don’t get the double standard either. I’ve called it out her and on other threads, very much a minority in this thinking.
        It's a double standard that goes all the way up to the courts. Women offenders get lesser penalties than males.

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
          It's a double standard that goes all the way up to the courts. Women offenders get lesser penalties than males.
          and they always get the kids in the divorce regardless of the situation too

it can go both ways

Comment

Van Halen

Watch the official music video for "Hot For Teacher" by Van Halen♫ Subscribe to Van Halen channel and ring the bell to turn on notifications: https://vh.lnk....
            Last edited by str8shooter; 03-01-2018, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
              and they always get the kids in the divorce regardless of the situation too

it can go both ways
              That's the same way

Comment

I have both daughters and a son. I always said my daughters couldn't date until they're 30. I didn't say the same about my son. That's just the way it is, and you're lying to yourself if you think it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe_diem View Post
                  If you think the female teacher is a predator, then you should definitely NOT go to You tube and search for:

saturday night live teen boy and teacher skit
                  I heard this boys father and grandfather we're reunited after 20 years of not speaking due to this event.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                    I heard this boys father and grandfather we're reunited after 20 years of not speaking due to this event.
                    Lol! "That's my boys boy!"

Comment

supercalifragilisticthisbesuchadopekid!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        Wow. My teachers never looked like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Ain't that the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                          There you go. A happy ending to the story after all. Or maybe a happy ending after a happy ending.

Comment

That's My Boy

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

She can come fish with me anytime " and I'll guarantee she gets a big red snapper "
                              The hot ones are always kinda crazy , crazy but fun
                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                              Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 03-01-2018, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                                I think the point these guys are trying to make is the effect this has on the minor. In girls it is almost always traumatizing, causing potential life long problems, resulting in a victim. In boys it is generally just part of life and has little effect, resulting in next to no trauma and not causing life long problems, resulting in the potential of no real victim.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with it, just trying to explain their point of view on it.

I CAN say with certainty, if I was that 14 year old boy I would probably be more traumatized about losing it than having it. Whether she was 14 or 35 it didn't matter to me at 14, I just wanted to experience and learn as much as possible. Again, that was me at 14, others were different, but I was full of hormones and looking for an outlet.
                                Please prove your statement. I have yet to see any legitimate evidence pointing to young boys having anything but a negative life experience with CSA.

Comment

Working...
                                X