Axis in New Braunfels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axis in New Braunfels?

Was driving thru NB today and saw a dead axis doe on the road. Right near Camping World just about a mile north of Buccee's. Anybody else seen axis around those parts? News to me. I guess it could have been a fallow also.

Must have fell off of someone’s truck in that neck of the woods....

Comment

I have seen them up towards Canyon Lake but not right in town like that

Comment

Probably got out of someone's fence

Comment

I saw that too. I was surprised.

Comment

I saw that same one. I didn’t know they were in the area but it doesn’t surprise me. We have seen axis and elk at my parents place in Kyle
            Last edited by Colton; 02-20-2018, 04:55 PM.

Comment

There was another dead in same spot last week. I’ll bet they are in those bottoms near the highway. This was closer to Walmart warehouse.

Comment

I don't see why they wouldn't be near NB... See them all the time just outside of NB to the west by just a dozen miles.

Comment

There is a high fence ranch over on Hunter road that they escape from once in a while.

Comment

two years ago I saw a dead 8 point whitetail on the highway infront of the outlet mall in san marcos, right up against the concrete median......its surprising where you can find deer, unless it fell out of somebodies truck

Comment

Wasn’t an axis... definitely a mega fawn

Comment

A while back I saw them where I used to live on the side of the highway on the west side of canyon lake. About 6-10 of them running around. Had deer every day in my front yard but never an axis.

Comment

I own a lot off 46 right outside of NB, see them often

Comment

I saw a huge Axis buck years ago down River Rd.as we were headed to house we rented on the Guadalupe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                              I own a lot off 46 right outside of NB, see them often
                              I would see a lot on 46 right outside of town, when I use to hunt up that way

Comment

Working...
                              X