• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    Here’s the Krivoman directional feeder

[ATTACH]893067[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]893068[/ATTACH]
    How far does that directional throw the corn? Really thinking about one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
      How far does that directional throw the corn? Really thinking about one of these.

15-20 feet

Comment

tagged

Comment

Originally posted by Lowe View Post
          Another advantage of the Lamco, control box mounted on the side.

This would be the selling point for me. $100 to have all the controls easily accessible right on the side is a no brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
            The Ranch King looks like the coins would tear up the feed unit. I do loke the controls inside the lid though.
            Its encased in steel pipe.

Comment

I am getting another Game Winner from Academy. Get the big one. Worked like a champ this season.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                The Ranch King looks like the coins would tear up the feed unit. I do loke the controls inside the lid though.
                I have a Ranch King Mighty Buck and with the Eliminator plate only exposed while its throwing, nothing can get to it. Plus metal ring encircles the housing to protect against hogs. All the controls are inside under the lid for easy access.
                Mine is in a bottom that floods but you can pick it up on tractor forks or pull it using the skids. The only grass is directly under the feeder so no corn falls there and I have a serious amount of hogs. I’m buying another this fall, filling is so easy for an old man like me.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                  My next one will be the Ranch King Mighty Buck. Some feeders you have to get on your knees to adjust the timer. Everything is in the lid on this one.

These are the ones I’m about to purchase....
                  Attached Files

Comment

I have the 1,000lb Lamco Low & Throw and really like it. The All Seasons Stand and Fills now have an integrated diverter plate to prevent the feed from falling underneath. Looks like a nice improvement over the original design.

Comment

I purchased one of the Krivoman 1300lb stand and fill directional feeders last year for a place I can't make it to very often.

You can back it up to a tree or put in on the edge of a feeder pen and never have to go in. I've got the game camera mounted to the cage and get some funny pictures from the closer encounters. Only thing I need to work on is moving the solo panel to the back. It tends to get bent on the front. Some corn does fall under the feeder but its amazing how much the deer will work to get it out.

Last thing to mention for the 1300lb feeder you will need to fill it from the bed of the truck. I believe for the 1000lb feeder you can do it from the ground.

Video of feeder in action:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TEFlH-vfew
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by robie; 01-23-2018, 04:08 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=sierracharlie338;13116540]Thanks for the reply. I’m freaking torn between the lamco and all season. AS is about 100 cheaper. Besides varmint cage/disc that’s really only difference.

We have 3 of these Lamco's and 2 AS.

All 5 are the 1000# stand and fill model.

I prefer the Lamco's.

Comment

[quote=walker1983;13125861]
                          Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                          Thanks for the reply. I’m freaking torn between the lamco and all season. AS is about 100 cheaper. Besides varmint cage/disc that’s really only difference.

We have 3 of these Lamco's and 2 AS.

All 5 are the 1000# stand and fill model.

I prefer the Lamco's.
                          X2 on the Lamco

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

These are what we use, easy, varmint-proof and powerful. "The Timer" is installed inside at lid height for easy access. Best of all, if you ever have an issue, WTGF will come out and troubleshoot and fix for free.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Is there a TBH sponsor who sells the Lamco? If I buy one, I'd like to support a site sponsor.

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
                                These are what we use, easy, varmint-proof and powerful. "The Timer" is installed inside at lid height for easy access. Best of all, if you ever have an issue, WTGF will come out and troubleshoot and fix for free.
                                I have some of these also. Also a really good feeder setup. Wish they held more but I am only 28 miles from the lease so I shouldn't be complaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X