No announcement yet.

Colton Taking His Game (Baseball) To The Next Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolute greatness - Congratulations to the young Man and Family. Awesome to hear.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Way to go Johnny for doing such a great job of raising that young man. So happy to hear that Colton has an opportunity to continue his pitching career. Who knows where that will take him. You have done him right by striking a balance between sports and loving the great outdoors. What a blessing to see him reach this exciting point in his life. I have two sons as well, couldn't be prouder of them. I hope you continue to enjoy your time with your son.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

What a blessing!!

Comment

congrats Colton, great read!!

Comment

God is Great

all the blood, sweat, and tears have paid off ... I'll be following C's journey to the next level

Comment

I love stories like this! Congrats Colton!

Comment

Congrats to the young man.

Comment

Such a great time in both of y'alls lives. Reaping the rewards for all the hard work.
                      Congratulations Colton and Johnny!

Comment

Galveston is part of the toughest conference in the Nation. You will be shocked when you see how many pro scouts are in the stands at almost every game. He will get more exposure there than at some D1 colleges. My son plays for Wharton, also in Galveston's conference. We routinely play D1 schools in the fall, and some in the early spring. We beat a couple of the smaller D1's fairly handily last year, and one went on to win their conference. He will get two to three times the experience and exposure at Galveston than he would going to a D1 straight out of HS. It is a wild ride. My son was all everything as a baseball player in HS, but is a PO in college. It is a real wake up call to go to a game and sit there all day to see him pitch an inning or two. To play JuCo ball you have to LOVE the game. It is a grind, but the rewards are great.

Comment

Way to go Colton!!! My favorite memory of Colton his the infamous nut shot!!!
                          Last edited by BrandonA; 12-05-2017, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Awesome congrats

Comment

Great stuff, Johnny.

I love the balance and values you've instilled in him. Too many young men burn out on baseball nowadays.... especially pitchers.

Be proud. Be VERY proud.

Well done, Colton! Look forward to following along.
                              Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Johnny,
                                Congrats for Colton and your family.

Take it from a Dad that has been blessed to watch a daughter pitch at the collegiate level............have fun and stay supportive.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X