No announcement yet.

2018 saltwater fishing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are at 705 Northshore. Frying fish Saturday night, swing by and I'll give you a report.
    Thx guys, weather should clear up tomorrow and wind looks good until Saturday afternoon. Should be a good trip, I like to fish in cloudy weather.
    Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
    Nice! Myself and a big group will be down Saturday thru the following Sunday. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Headed to Big Lake tomorrow! Can't wait!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
        We are at 705 Northshore. Frying fish Saturday night, swing by and I'll give you a report.
        Thx guys, weather should clear up tomorrow and wind looks good until Saturday afternoon. Should be a good trip, I like to fish in cloudy weather.
        Nice gesture! I’ll swing by if we get down there at a decent time. Good luck!

Comment

If anyone is going to be in the SLP area this weekend, an event is being planned to gather up all the trash on the beach - Galveston side. There is supposed to be several people out with water, Gatorade and beers for people of age. Apparently there is an absolute ton of trash on the beach. Below is a link to the thread on 2coolfishing, and link to the facebook page that got everything rolling.

http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/sh....php?t=2592297
          https://www.facebook.com/events/901155206737488/

Comment

We got a quick wade in after work. Was surprised with the SW wind to find any clean water.

Comment

Got on them pretty quick this morning fishing over deep shell reefs using croaker. Some really nice box fish. Running a trip for TBH’er James tomorrow. Will report back mañana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Solid box Poco. That fish on top is a pig

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Port Mansfield last weekend. Most were caught in the East cut guts. 3 stops and done by 830/9ish.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	MYTROUT.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	24543244

Picking up this sexy thang in a few days for this Summers freezer filling. Good luck and tight lines!
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	MYMAJEK.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	24543245

Comment

Originally posted by Poco View Post
                    Got on them pretty quick this morning fishing over deep shell reefs using croaker. Some really nice box fish. Running a trip for TBH’er James tomorrow. Will report back mañana.

Heck yeah nice. Passed the boat dock this morning and it looked half full by 0515. Good luck today

Comment

Heading to Cocodrie LA today for two days of fishing Sunday and Monday with a good friend of mine. Then Monday we are meeting up with a big group of friends and heading to Venice for two more days. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                        If anyone is going to be in the SLP area this weekend, an event is being planned to gather up all the trash on the beach - Galveston side. There is supposed to be several people out with water, Gatorade and beers for people of age. Apparently there is an absolute ton of trash on the beach. Below is a link to the thread on 2coolfishing, and link to the facebook page that got everything rolling.

http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/sh....php?t=2592297
                        https://www.facebook.com/events/901155206737488/
                        Thanks. I'll stop by and help if I get there early enough. There are some low class people that think it is o.k. to leave your trash on the beach at SLP.

Comment

Despite the hurricane winds today the fishing was pretty good. I had TBH’er James onboard with his lovely wife and another couple friend of theirs. We had our 20 trout limit by 10am. Not bad considering the winds and not much current all morning.

Comment

One short of a limit this morning.

Comment

Some solid fish in there buddy. Croaker?

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                                Some solid fish in there buddy. Croaker?

Yup. Them croaking lures always work for me. Lol! Are you in town bro? If not let me know when you are and we’ll hit it.

Comment

Working...
                                X