Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coonhood giveaway!

Hey Guys,
    As promised I am giving a set of CoonHoods to a lucky TBH member to celebrate 4th of July and as a thank you to the TBH community for helping me spread the word about the CoonHood product line.

If you don't know what CoonHoods are, please visit our website to learn more or search for conversations here on TBH.

COONHOOD IS A VARMINT GUARD SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR PROTIEN FEEDERS. OUR GOAL IS TO DESIGN A COONHOOD FOR EVERY DIFFERENT BRAND OF PROEITN FEEDER

In simple terms CoonHoods are attachable varmint guards specifically designed to protect the outlets of protein feeders. We have many models available for most of the popular metal and plastic feeders.

This thread will be an all inclusive play by play of the giveaway. (I hate when you enter something like this and never know who won or hear about it again) All entries will be on this thread and the winner will be announced on this thread on or near July 4th.

Rules of Giveaway

1. To enter simply reply on the thread with one of the following Coonhood models you wish to win.

All seasons Tube
    All season 500# stand and fill
    All seasons Pro Evo
    Atascosa
    Boss Buck 3 way
    Boss Buck 4 way
    Big Horn
    CrossFire
    HB
    OutBack
    ASM Protein
    Texas Hunter Products extreme (600/1200#)
    Teas Hunter Product 1000#
    Texas Wildlife Supply
    StarFire
    Venado

2. You can enter MAX 1 time per calendar day .

3. In order to keep things organize and the selection process easier, please keep this thread for entries only until the end of the contest after which you can post questions, congrats to winner and what not.. if you would like to ask a question or think something should be clarified pm me and I will add it to this original post.

4. (4) individual CoonHoods of the model entered will be given to the winner except for in the case where the winner entered bossbuck 3 or 4 way or the Texas hunter extreme 1000# in which case (1) complete assembly will be given away with the 3 (or 4) hoods attached.

5. The valid entries will be counted and assigned a number from 1 to X. I will use an online random number generator and will make everything as random as I possibly can. Therefor the more you enter the better your chances and you can enter different models on each entry but the entry that wins will be the one of the corresponding number selected. Even if you change models you can only enter once per person per calendar day.

6. Shipping (within Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Alabama, Oklahoma) will be included.

7. I ask that the winner post something about the win and give updates and review of the Hoods. I do this so everyone knows I didnt do anything shady like win it myself .. and why lie.. to generate more exposure...

8. contest closes at 10 am july 4th. Entries after 10 am will not be counted.

GOOD LUCK

All Season Tube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

all season tube

Comment

All seasons tube

Comment

all seasons tube

Comment

all season tube

Comment

Boss buck 3 way

Comment

All seasons tube

Comment

Atascosa tube

Comment

Boss Buck 3 Way

Comment

All Seasons tube

Comment

All seasons pro evo

Comment

Boss Buck 3 way

Comment

All season 500# stand and fill. This is awesome!

Comment

All seasons tube

Comment

Working...
                              X