Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody still watching the World Series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally

Comment

Now we will see what starting pitchers are made of. Both bullpens are well done after that one

Comment

I fell asleep when the Sox were winning 2-1 (12th ?? ) then woke up in the 14th only to fall back asleep and missed the walk-off in the 18th

I don't care who wins, just want to see a Game 7 with extra innings in each game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          I fell asleep when the Sox were winning 2-1 (12th ?? )

Kinsler sharted the bed...like he used to do for the Rangers

Comment

18 innings...Wow! I crashed after Kinsler’s error with 2 outs to win it in the 13th.

Gonna be some messed up pitching staffs from here on out since both teams used 10 pitchers each! BoSox’s Cora says he has no idea who is gonna throw tonight’s game since the scheduled starter Eovaldi threw 97 pitches in relief.

Comment

kinsler probably wishes he never got in that game - poor guy.
              chins up to him; maybe he will be game 4 hero

Comment

Aside from a couple of mistakes both teams played well over 18 innings... As a Dodgers fan I obviously want them to win but more than anything I want close games... this close, extra inning games are extremely entertaining...
                Last edited by Pedernal; 10-27-2018, 11:24 AM.

Comment

I watched and survived, got up at 11 this morning.......that game set a lot of records.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hats off to you guys who made it through all 18. I crashed going into 15th. Go Bosox!

Comment

Well, local boy Holt had a good game 4. His mother taught with my wife way back when. Good to see him successful.

Comment

Sox took the Dodgers to school tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                          Sox took the Dodgers to school tonight.
                          They took everyone they played this year to school. In post season play Boston dominated the Yankees, Astros, and Dodgers while only losing 3 games. None of the series were really even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            They took everyone they played this year to school. In post season play Boston dominated the Yankees, Astros, and Dodgers while only losing 3 games. None of the series were really even close.
                            agreed.

The dodgers werent even a real threat to Boston. I knew after the Stros lost Boston was gonna take it all. I only watched a little bit of each WS came in hopes of seeing Puig getting hit in the forehead by a line drive

Comment

Great World Series- if you don’t like the Dodgers.

Here’s my idea. They should ship the Dodgers World Series Champs shirts to Mexico and give the the thousands in the ‘caravan’ moving north. I read they’re cold.

The picture of thousands of central American illegals wearing LA blue and demanding entry into the USA in San Ysidro border crossing would be appropriate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very happy for my guy Mitch Moreland! I guess that's cool for Kinsler too...

Comment

Working...
                                X