Cheap and easy wood chairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap and easy wood chairs

Has anyone made cheap and easy but sturdy wood chairs?

You might find plans on a web site I was turned on to last week
    Ana-White.com

Comment

Comment

or pallet chairs

Comment

Cool ideas . But I would have never admited to having a Pinterest account. My wife still lets me shop at bath and body works but draws the line at Pinterest. Usually followed by you really need to go kill something lol

Comment

Originally posted by snipermedic View Post
            Cool ideas . But I would have never admited to having a Pinterest account. My wife still lets me shop at bath and body works but draws the line at Pinterest. Usually followed by you really need to go kill something lol
            Thats funny my wife does not see the difference in Pinterest, Facebook or TBH. I only have TBH but she tells me all the time its another form of the other two

Comment

Made these chairs and table for a friend's backyard that are very stout.
              Made from treated lumber and about half the price for chairs that are less sturdy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chairs1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	24281039
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Chairs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	24281040

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio_III View Post
                Made from treated lumber and about half the price for chairs that are less sturdy.

[ATTACH]591869[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH]591870[/ATTACH]
                Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio_III View Post

[ATTACH]591869[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]591870[/ATTACH]

Do you have the layout for the chairs? I'd like to build one similar

Comment

Working...
                  X