Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone started their Vegetable garden ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone started their Vegetable garden ?????

I got the dirt turned and the bed prepped....... me and the boy are gonna plant it on Wednesday I think !!!!

I've got 5 tomatoes on the vine. Planted them about 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Potatoes went in the ground two weekends ago. Waiting on some more consistant warmer weather before planting anything else.

Comment

I got my peppers planted but probably wait 2 more weeks to stick my tomatoes in the ground.

Comment

Just finished tilling last weekend. Going to hold out for a few more weeks.

Comment

All of mine were destroyed by the high winds we had last week.

Comment

Got the ground tilled this weekend, prob plant after nanza

Comment

two more weekends and then I'll get it ready and planted.

Comment

I got kale, romaine, carrots, 1015 onions in the ground now. Picked some kale this morning.
                  Corn will go in next week. Tomatoes are growing in the house right now......
                  Last edited by unclefish; 03-04-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

I got my onions planted on the first dark night in February but Im gonna wait a few week before I get anything else in the ground. Ive got her all tilled up and ready though.

Comment

Originally posted by CrossTimbers View Post
                      All of mine were destroyed by the high winds we had last week.
                      me too. Going to have to replant some tomatoes and some jalapenos

Comment

I'm waiting on a couple more weeks, then stagger tomatoes 2 weeks apart for 6 weeks.

Peppers and eggplant will go in at the same time.

Okra, beans and peas mid-April as well as melons and cantalopes.

Working on feral hog control heavy right now to make sure I'll HAVE a producing garden.

Comment

I have my garden tilled and ready. I have my plants started in pots. Gonna plant on spring break

Comment

I'm ready but i don't plant until Easter. Hate planting tomatoes twice.

Comment

Tilled and ready here! Waiting on the native pecans to bloom. That seems to work for me most of the time!

Comment

Working...
                              X