Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida "stand yo groun' ---update..

white homeboy was charged...

regardless who's side you take... holy **** is that article slanted in a travon martin sort of way.....
    Last edited by systemnt; 08-13-2018, 12:20 PM.

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    white homeboy was charged...

regardless who's side you take... holy **** is that article slanted in a travon martin sort of way.....
    You got that right. Geez

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      You got that right. Geez
      That's a given in today's times. First defense witness called, the Sheriff.

Comment

Apparently the guy has been looking to shoot someone for a while. He has pulled out the gun several times on different individuals....including a guy for stopping at a yellow light.
        Hope he goes away for a long time.

Comment

Is anyone really surprised??

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Apparently the guy has been looking to shoot someone for a while. He has pulled out the gun several times on different individuals....including a guy for stopping at a yellow light.
            Hope he goes away for a long time.
            Not saying thats the right move..but i understand.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Not saying thats the right move..but i understand.
              Very true. Even more so justified if your Prairie doging.

Comment

The guy was an *** and deserves to be the one dead, I hope he gets the electric chair.

I’ve seen these punks harass disable vets with prosthetic legs under their pants because they are so narcissistic they believe they make the rules. The State, DMV, and credentialed medical doctors make these rules, not some butt faced old white guy.

And yes, every time I’ve witnessed it on darn near a weekly basis, its some old white fart doing a plate inspection with choice words and a stink face. And, its never a so called left winger either. Its almost always a right wing enforcer wanna be which saddens me.

I hope he gets reminded by his cell mate every night sans lubricant.

People should mind their own business!
                Last edited by Johnny44; 08-16-2018, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Honestly this doesn't sound like a stand your ground law... it sounds like a mind your own business time. No one should get shot for pushing a citizen... pushing a LEO possibly for altercation. This guy had a history of looking for trouble. In Texas the CHL law states during the day you have to be in fear for your life... not trying to get out of a fight.

Comment

This guy really pizzed me off for stealing my parking spot. Thought he was gonna whup up on me for taking picture. He was wearing gym shorts and new Nikes so I knew I couldn't outrun him. Then he must have realized I was probably a disgruntled old vet and and senior citizen and was probably loaded for bear
                    Attached Files

Comment

The shooter is toast.

He instigated the confrontation.

Comment

The point of this thread was/is not that the guy is guilty or not guilty. The point is the article is slanted.

And for some odd reason when a black man gets shot after robbing a store and pulling a gun on LEO's the articles written are not slanted against the bad guy...it's just the opposite.

Comment

Thats your perception of the “point”.

My ONLY perception is folk should stop worrying about whoever parks in a handicap unless they are LEO and mind their own business.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            The point of this thread was/is not that the guy is guilty or not guilty. The point is the article is slanted.

And for some odd reason when a black man gets shot after robbing a store and pulling a gun on LEO's the articles written are not slanted against the bad guy...it's just the opposite.
                            Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                            Thats your perception of the “point”.

My ONLY perception is folk should stop worrying about whoever parks in a handicap unless they are LEO and mind their own business.
                            No. You are wrong.
                            He was dead on as to the point.
                            Pretty obvious from the OP's last sentence.

Signed,
                            The OP
                            Last edited by systemnt; 08-21-2018, 08:18 AM.

Comment

I would argue that point considering the background checks and mentioning of history that corresponds with the articles.

Guy shot in the back, running away from the police. But he was guilty of assault 8 years ago ...

Comment

Working...
                              X