7.62x39

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7.62x39

Looking for Any suggestions on ammo for culling deer 100 yds and in. Looking to do work with the mini 30 i picked up on the classifieds.

I think federal,Winchester and Remington have hunting loads.

Comment

Hornady SST deer and hogs hate it. It's tends to be the most accurate out of everything. If hogs only the wolf or Tula SP or hollow point is good also. All

Comment

Winchester Super-X 123gr. Power-Point

Comment

Originally posted by snipermedic View Post
          Hornady SST deer and hogs hate it. It's tends to be the most accurate out of everything. If hogs only the wolf or Tula SP or hollow point is good also. All
          This^^

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

One of the Russian manufacturers make a 154 grain soft point in the steel case Berdan primed ammo. It runs about $12 for a box of 40. I bought 5 boxes, and wish now I'd bought 10. It drops hogs like a bad habit, and I expect a deer wouldn't fare much better.

Comment

Bought these

Comment

Sst worked great. shot a fallow doe and wt doe both had exits tons of damage enternally. Very good very inexpensive hunting load.

Comment

I have several boxes of SSTs in that caliber. Haven't used them yet, but I'm glad to hear that they perform well. I have been using the Russian made Silver Bear, and it's accurate in my AKs and puts hogs to sleep.

Comment

Kids kill the crud out of them at that range with the cheapO 123 gr Russian hollow points!

Comment

Working...
                    X