Videos to Feed the Anticipation in Two Weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
    This is another "may never see that again!" same set-up/location. Makes me remember how KILLER that set up was. It was a good 100 yards from a feeder. We just kept it well hand-corned throughout the year.

One of my favorite tactics from back in the day. Shoot a doe early and leave her in the field/in the sendero and watch the bucks react to her.

Keep posting these videos

Comment

Same set up, different buck. Captured video of him falling, which doesn't happen too often.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
        This is another "may never see that again!" same set-up/location. Makes me remember how KILLER that set up was. It was a good 100 yards from a feeder. We just kept it well hand-corned throughout the year.

Must have been one of his exs.

Comment

Are you planning on them ducking the string like that? Looks like you're intentionally shooting low and it's working out perfectly every time.

Awesome videos. Some of the more flagrant "to add insult to injury" examples I can think of.

"Man, a snake bit my testicles this morning. This day COULD NOT be any worse..."

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
            Are you planning on them ducking the string like that? Looks like you're intentionally shooting low and it's working out perfectly every time.

Awesome videos. Some of the more flagrant "to add insult to injury" examples I can think of.

"Man, a snake bit my testicles this morning. This day COULD NOT be any worse..."
            LOL, that cracked me up!

There is no doubt I shoot low. I imagine the heart as a tennis ball and exactly where it sits. Then I try to aim at the lower front quadrant of that tennis ball. It doesn't leave a lot of room for error and I have been burned. But not near as much as I was burned in the early days when I aimed center kill zone and back-strapped then.

Also, keep in mind I'm not posting the ones where I blew it!

Comment

This set up was a pop up no where near a feeder, but was very productive.

Comment

Working...
              X