Lease with With Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To answer your question, no.

I have other members on our lease. I do hunt with my wife often though. It's just not leased exclusively to she and I.

Comment

No she stays home and enjoys her time just like I do at the lease

Comment

If the trailer needs some cleaning or something along those lines....ya, great idea!

Comment

HECK NO. I go and hunt on the weekends to get away from my wife....... GEEZ!

Comment

I’d love to have a lease with the wife on it she doesn’t care to hunt all that much but she does enjoy it. I probably wouldn’t get out of bed in the morning with her next to me lol.

Comment

I would love it but the wife decided it’s just not her thing. She tried for a couple of years but she’s just not into it. Now both of my daughters love it and they can skin a quarter a deer faster than me. Especially my oldest but she’s not hunting this year. She is expecting with our second grandson this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                Not a lease but hunt with just my wife and boys.

I feel for you guys that are married to a woman that you need time away from!
                Amen to that!

Comment

No way I’d do it on a lease. Camping for my wife is a hotel without room service so she would not enjoy our lease accommodations.

Whenever we buy some land and put a place on it she’ll be happy to go

Comment

as I said before, one year my wife help move blinds in July. She asked how many Guys wives would go to the lease and work like this? I said none most men bring there girl friends. I should be able to see by opening deer season.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      I feel for you guys that are married to a woman that you need time away from!
                      Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                      this.

I pick her over every single one of you stinky bastages every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
                      Yes.

Comment

My wife does not hunt. I took her one time and it was miserable for both of us. She couldn’t be still or quiet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I never really want to get away from my wife, but I do enjoy spending time with other people sometimes. We don’t hunt on a lease, but my dad, our friends and I hunt on our place in the hill country.
                          My wife is always invited, but she only comes a few times a year.

Comment

I typically take my wife every time I go. I take my mother as well quite often, that usually leads to me having to clean more animals but I’m okay with that. Seeing them get excited and having fun is worth it

Comment

I shot a deer in front of my wife. She was so mad at me that she made me sleep on the couch.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

The camps I have run have a strict ( no wives no girlfriends policy) with the exception of thanksgiving weekend! “ my observation is it’s way to hard to keep track of names and status “ and I married my wife and put up with her at home, you married your wife so you put up with her at home!!!!! “ fish and wives at deer camp both start to stink up camp after three days “
                                This might change if I hunted a place just by myself

P.S it your BIL or best friend, uncle , dad , brother, ect ! Unless they have a paid membership we don’t want to see them every weekend except during the off-season
                                Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 10-30-2019, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X