Excited for tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excited for tomorrow!

I cant wait until tomorrow, going to be taking my little princess on her first hunt!. Shes only 2 so I am sure there will not be much hunting going on but cant wait to get her out there and start making memories. She cant wait either, when I dropped her off at school this morning she ran inside and yelled "I'm going hunting!"
    Attached Files

looks like I'm so excited I can't even spell excited right in my thread title, lol. How do you edit the thread title??

Comment

That's awesome! My little girl is 6 and I cant wait to take her on her first hunt. Enjoy the memories!

Comment

Snacks, toys, portable dvd player with earphones, sleeping bag and pillow. Good times, just remember you are there for the memories. ...not the hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Snacks, toys, portable dvd player with earphones, sleeping bag and pillow. Good times, just remember you are there for the memories. ...not the hunt.
          x2

Enjoy it

Comment

Enjoy it.

Comment

always a good time with the kids in the stand/ camp
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post

Oh yeah definitely. Probably not even going to bring a weapon. It’s all about her and the memories!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  always a good time with the kids in the stand/ camp

Thanks for fixing that for me, I couldn’t figure it out, lol

Comment

Originally posted by krausejmk View Post
                    Oh yeah definitely. Probably not even going to bring a weapon. It’s all about her and the memories!
                    I would as they get super excited if you harvest something, just don't forget the ear muffs!

Comment

Originally posted by krausejmk View Post
                      Thanks for fixing that for me, I couldn’t figure it out, lol

Comment

Taking my 4 year old son with me tomorrow. He loves looking through binoculars at animals, so make sure you take your little one a pair of small ones she can see through!

Comment

Oh man, good stuff. Makin memories.

Comment

Have fun! Don't forget the ear protection for precious little ears!!

didn't read all the posy my bad!

Comment

Awesome. Should be a lot of fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X