Don't forget to turn back your clocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The deer are going to show up an hour later and be all hung over!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When we get to the Ranch Friday we set all clocks back then. Done and Done.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
      When we get to the Ranch Friday we set all clocks back then. Done and Done.
      Aint that gonna mess you up for hunting on saturday? Probably want to wait til saturday night to set your clock back!

U.S. citizens will have to "fall back" and set their clocks one hour back on Sunday, November 5 at 2AM.

Comment

Don't forget to set your feeder timers back one hour too, but leave the feed settings the same

Comment

Quantum physics, Evolution/Creation Theory, Madonna even knowing what it was like to be a virgin, and setting the feeder timer during changes to daylight savings time.....

All things that will blow your mind.

Comment

Don't forget to rotate the sundial sitting in the garden

Comment

The feeder doesn't know it's going to be daylight saving time. It will still come on at the same time of day. Only your clock changes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been trying for 22 years to convince my FIL that you dont have to touch your freaking feeder/timer when the time changes. It is going to work just fine. He cant figure that out.......We have the SAME conversation EVERY year the weekend or two before the gun opener.

FIL: We HAVE to make sure we get out to the ranch opening weekend so we can adjust the timers on the feeders

Me: Are you sure we have to change the timers. The timer doesnt know daylight savings time is over. It is still gonna spin at the same time. They will all be just fine

FIL: ya, but if it spins at the same time it is going to be an hour too late.

Me: Are you sure?

FIL: yes, it will be off

Me: man, I guess you better get out there then and make sure you adjust them......

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                  The feeder doesn't know it's going to be daylight saving time. It will still come on at the same time of day. Only your clock changes.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                    I have been trying for 22 years to convince my FIL that you dont have to touch your freaking feeder/timer when the time changes. It is going to work just fine. He cant figure that out.......We have the SAME conversation EVERY year the weekend or two before the gun opener.

FIL: We HAVE to make sure we get out to the ranch opening weekend so we can adjust the timers on the feeders

Me: Are you sure we have to change the timers. The timer doesnt know daylight savings time is over. It is still gonna spin at the same time. They will all be just fine

FIL: ya, but if it spins at the same time it is going to be an hour too late.

Me: Are you sure?

FIL: yes, it will be off

Me: man, I guess you better get out there then and make sure you adjust them......

Same discussion with my FIL! He still doesn't believe me even though I never change the time on the feeders and they always seem to come on at the right time.

Last edited by Cajun shooter; 10-31-2017, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post

You make it sound so simple. I'll be as confident as all get out, walk up to the feeder like I'm going to make it my B and suddenly my mind goes blank.. I'm rattled, I forget simple addition and subtraction..

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                        You make it sound so simple. I'll be as confident as all get out, walk up to the feeder like I'm going to make it my B and suddenly my mind goes blank.. I'm rattled, I forget simple addition and subtraction..

I can make it even more simple. The sun is not going to change the timing of when it comes over your property. We are (stupidly) going to change our clocks to make it seem different.

I hate daylight saving time!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                          THAT ^^^, I never touch my feeder timers for this reason!

Comment

I'll be the only one at the lease this weekend so I get to change them ALL! I''' change them on Saturday.

The're all set to go off at 7AM and 5 PM, just the clock needs changing on some. I wish they'd all leave them alone.

Comment

I just don't touch them.....its crazy, somehow they still go off 15 minutes after daylight and a couple hours before dark.

Comment

Working...
                              X