No announcement yet.

Lighted nock reviews and opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have used them for shooting whitetails or things under 25 yards. The arrow flight and point of impact didn't change much at that distance to be a negative. For elk or muley hunting I don't use them.

It has already been mentioned, but Nocturnals aren't near as good since Rage bought them. It seems like it is 50/50 at best if they work right.

Comment

Ok this is good info. I saw that Rage had picked them up, red flag right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post
        I have used them for shooting whitetails or things under 25 yards. The arrow flight and point of impact didn't change much at that distance to be a negative. For elk or muley hunting I don't use them.

It has already been mentioned, but Nocturnals aren't near as good since Rage bought them. It seems like it is 50/50 at best if they work right.
        And an amen to this^^^

Comment

I found carbon express PileDrivers at Academy this morning that come with Launchpad lighted nocks. The box included 3 lighted nocks so I got another box of bolts and I'm going to try these Launchpad nocks. Anyone tried these?

Comment

Well Im 50/50 on getting them

Comment

I’ve used them all, but Ignitors seem the lesser of evils. I primarily shoot a crossbow now because of my back. Last year my son borrowed one of my cbows. Had the arrows loaded with Lumenocks. He pulled one to turn it off and forgot to put the nock back in. The raw ended shaft cut the string when he shot that arrow. Thank heavens it was an Excalibur bow. Restrung it and it was still on. That can’t happen with an Ignitor since the base is glued in. The more I shoot Excal and Ignitors the more I like them.

Comment

i wish i could remember what the ones i have on a few of my arrows are. i think the guy quit making them when Lumenoks was busy suing everyone.

Comment

Seems to be an unreliable product

Comment

I shoot my nocturnals every hunt I’m on. Have had zero POI change. I don’t know why you wouldn’t shoot them at elk or anything. They are becoming a tool. The arrow can tell you so much about a shot. A lot of the times without some kind of lighted nock you aren’t going to find your arrow. Especially in the mountains chasing elk or in the sand hills chasing mule deer. Even on video there is a lot to be left to the mind without a lighted nock on your arrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

More research is in order

Comment

I've read that the cheap eBay knockoffs are just as good if not better.

Comment

Ok thanx

Comment

Lighted nock reviews and opinions

Overthinking it to the max. Use em if ya want.

Added: I could copy and paste this to hundreds of threads here on tbh.

Skinny

Comment

When it comes to accuracy is there such a thing as over thinking? Im probably gonna pass

Comment

Nocturnals are king in my book. You can leave one lot and it will glow for months. Best $25 I’ve spent on archery

Comment

Working...
                                X