Federal Trophy Bonded Tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Federal Trophy Bonded Tip

How do they compare to the Accubond or Innerbond? I have been trying to track some down to load in my 300s and so far every major retailer says sold out. Are these just that hard to come by as components?

They are good. Shot a mulie and a cow with them last week. My Noler AB loads are a little more accurate, but didn't have enough left to load a whole box before I left, and have a load that is about .85 MOA with these if I do my part.

Comment

Good bonded bullet. I have killed 2 bull moose using them in 7mm. Good expansion and weight retention.

Comment

I am slowly swapping over to them for all my guns. So far Browning Xbolt Medallion 300 win mag, 2 Weatherby 270 Sporter deluxe,Savage 11/111 Trophy Hunter XP 300 win mag.
        Still need to do Savage 30 06. Then i will be done.
        So far , i have had great luck and nice groups with them , but i cant compair as i have never used Accubond or Innerbond.

Comment

How well do they work on deer? Only place I've ever seen the bullets available were at Midway and they are out of stock now.

Comment

Great bullet. It’s the same as the old Speer trophy bonded bear claw but with a tip. I shoot the 180’s in my 308 but have only killed one Impala with the combo.

Comment

I use them on pigs. With small pigs they don't seem to be as effective

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I used them last year in my06. Shot a good 10 in S.Tx with them DRT. I will be switching from Barns TTSX to them in my .308. Used to shoot the trophy bonded bear claws and loved those.

Comment

Loaded some for my 300wsm and used them on elk and mule deer. Lots of hematoma. No bullet recovery on either.

Comment

Working...
                  X