2018 Alamo Precision Rifles TBH Special Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, just heard back from all of the vendors and the APR/TBH special is a GO! Thanks for everyone’s input in getting this thing lined out. Heck, thanks for just requesting it! We have been struggling trying to figure out what to do next for TBH, and can’t thank you guys enough for what ya’ll have done to help put APR on the map. Maybe this can help show our appreciation is some way.

First, I want to make sure that everyone knows this is a TBH only deal. We committed to some monster P.O.’s to get this pricing on components and in no way could we offer this on a normal or continuous basis. We are also offering a substantial discount on the components we already have in house to reduce costs even further. It will take a little longer this way, but will save you a ton of money. This deal is what it is and we can’t make many changes or substitutions and maintain this pricing or production schedule. We have included a few common upgrade options and discounted them as well to offer more customization for those who want it.

Some things to be aware of:

1. We will start taking orders tomorrow and close the books on Feb 9th at 6:00 PM. Stock and Barrel P.O.’s will be placed at that time with our vendors on a single order to get our pricing break.

2. Short actions are currently in stock. Long, Magnum and Short Mag actions are scheduled to arrive by Feb 15th, so they will be ready in plenty of time.

3. Barrels will be scheduled to arrive by March 23rd

4. Long action stocks should arrive sometime mid-April

5. Short action stocks will be in late May

All builds will start as soon as we receive parts. Completed builds will begin delivering in late April and should be all wrapped up by mid-June. Please place all orders by calling the shop at 817-284-0034. Be sure to mention you are calling about the TBH deal. I’ll do my best to keep up with this thread and pm’s , but please don’t be offended if I miss some stuff. The guys up front can handle any questions you may have if I can’t get back to you.

More to come.......

Yeehaw!!

Thanks Robert!

Comment

Standing by…

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

.338 lapua??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Now to the good stuff………

The 2018 “TBH Special” build specs!

Retail Price $2,572
          TBH Price $2,049

Stock: Grayboe Terrain available in any standard color listed on Grayboe’s website. Grayboe camo patterns are $25 extra

Action: Curtis Custom Axiom 3 lug, 20 MOA Rail, .250 Recoil Lug. DLC coated, spiral fluted bolt. Available in any caliber short or long using a standard or magnum boltface.

Barrel: Muller Works Stainless APR contour (#4-#5ish), your choice on twist rate and length up to 26”

Trigger: Timney 510 Thin Shoe

Bottom Metal: APR bdl style

Finish: Bead-blasted Stainless

Barrel fluting: Spiral, Ratchet or None

Available upgrades –
          Cerakote Bbl/Action +$125 ($50 Discount)

Muzzle Thread and protector +$75 ($45 Discount)

Radial Muzzle Brake +$150 ($50 Discount)

Custom Stock Paint : Your choice of these Camo Patterns, single or 2 color webbing. Any colors you want +$50

APR GAP Style Camo examples

APR Ambush Style Camo examples

Webbing examples

Last edited by Stick1; 01-03-2018, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Now for the hard decisions.

Comment

Dam it take my money…

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Let’s do this!!! I am going to show my ignorance and admit that I need some help setting this thing up though. I am a bow hunter, but want a custom rifle [emoji51]. I am open to any suggestions! I am mainly wanting a rifle that can be used for anything from elk to white-tail and can be suppressed.

Caliber?
                Twist?
                Barrel length for running a suppressor?

I can pick out the rest [emoji51]
                Last edited by CastAndBlast; 01-03-2018, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Finally got the pic thing figured out. Lol. For those of you considering this, you may want to go to our Instagram page. There are a ton of builds out there that may give you some ideas on color and finish options.

Thanks,
                  Robert
                  Alamo Precision Rifles
                  aprifles.com

Comment

Decisions decisions

To sell semi custom and other factory rifle for a full custom. Hmmmmm

Comment

Y’all will be hearing from me in a couple of days

Comment

Is it paid all up front at time of order or how’s that work? Would love to swing it and build a 28 nosler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                          Is it paid all up front at time of order or how’s that work? Would love to swing it and build a 28 nosler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          This. 28 nosler but half of these options are Greek to me.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                            Let’s do this!!! I am going to show my ignorance and admit that I need some help setting this thing up though. I am a bow hunter, but want a custom rifle [emoji51]. I am open to any suggestions! I am mainly wanting a rifle that can be used for anything from elk to white-tail and can be suppressed.

Caliber?
                            Twist?

These are my thoughts exactly

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post

Caliber?
                              Twist?

We have a lot in common! LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X