X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AKRON 3
    FAU 50

Sooners open with FAU next year. OKTX, you better hope OU is not looking ahead or we won't have an avatar challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
      Baylor gets its QB. Gerry Bohanon 4* QB from Arkansas. No 11 position player. Overall 1 player in Arkansas. Nationally 229 overall player.
      Demanded another 4 Star QB from AR decommit before he would because he didn’t want competition... Kid has a bad attitude and is overrated at qb, but is an athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        Chad,

What's this about, or is this even real?
        That's Chip writing click bait.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
          Demanded another 4 Star QB from AR decommit before he would because he didn’t want competition... Kid has a bad attitude and is overrated at qb, but is an athlete.
          Came to Baylor with a 3 yr starter in front of him can’t hate competition too much. Doesn’t ARKY have 3-4 QB’s on campus?

I think the whole state is mad at Baylor right now!

Oh and y’all already offered Jerry’s grandson so you will have a stable of QB’s

Comment

Came to Baylor with a 3 yr starter in front of him can’t hate competition too much. Doesn’t ARKY have 3-4 QB’s on campus?

I think the whole state is mad at Baylor right now!

Oh and y’all already offered Jerry’s grandson so you will have a stable of QB’s
            I think Baylor may be the one program in the region that folks from Arkansas wouldn’t trade places with at this point... Don’t think we need to dive into the details....

That being said, I hope bohanan has success down there, and I think he will, just probably not as a QB in the long run. He’s a great athlete but I think he knew the other incoming freshman would be ahead of him.

Comment

I think Baylor may be the one program in the region that folks from Arkansas wouldn’t trade places with at this point... Don’t think we need to dive into the details....

That being said, I hope bohanan has success down there, and I think he will, just probably not as a QB in the long run. He’s a great athlete but I think he knew the other incoming freshman would be ahead of him.
              I’ll save this and let’s revisit in 2-3 years when he has had a chance to work with an NFL QB coach and see where Baylor and ARKY are.

Comment

Arkansas is going for the last minute flip attempt on Texas QB Casey Thompson who is set to sign and EE.

Can Chad pull it off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  Arkansas is going for the last minute flip attempt on Texas QB Casey Thompson who is set to sign and EE.

Can Chad pull it off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Just saw that. Tells me they don’t plan on landing Jones evidently and thought they had a real shot at GB.

Also I get the feeling Chad isn’t high personally on the kid they have signed. The first person he contacted after taking the job was GB. Despite what our resident ARKY says his coach was extremely high on him.

Comment

I’ll save this and let’s revisit in 2-3 years when he has had a chance to work with an NFL QB coach and see where Baylor and ARKY are.
                    Like I said, I hope the best for him. Crittenden County, Arkansas and Baylor are two different worlds. He’s probably the first person from Earle to ever get the opportunity to walk in the doors somewhere as nice as Baylor. Earle is a sad place and this is a great opportunity for the young man.

Comment

Like I said, I hope the best for him. Crittenden County, Arkansas and Baylor are two different worlds. He’s probably the first person from Earle to ever get the opportunity to walk in the doors somewhere as nice as Baylor. Earle is a sad place and this is a great opportunity for the young man.
                      I read about the fact he put Earle Arkansas on the map and how big a deal that was. Let’s hope he doesn’t go wild away from home.

Comment

Well today should be interesting.

Comment

Good luck to everyone today! I think TCU will get all of their commitments to sign except for one or two. We will see.

Comment

Arkansas couldn't flip him, LOI is in.

Comment

Herman just signed a punter, Dickson' cousin.

10 LOI's thus far
                              Last edited by Chad C; 12-20-2017, 07:41 AM.

Comment

College Football - Bowl Thread

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                Good luck to everyone today! I think TCU will get all of their commitments to sign except for one or two. We will see.

It’s going to make the time from now until February signing day a war. If you are committed and didn’t sign, a school has to consider you open so they must look at other options.

On the flip side, if schools see a player didn’t sign they are going to come running too.

Comment

Working...
                                X