Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruger Predator 6.5 Creedmoor.......gotta see this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.primaryarms.com/primary-a...ly-2016-pa416x

Read the reviews and warne rings

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
      Picked one up today. Any suggestions on a scope and rings. Trying to stay $300 to $350 range for scope.

Get with arrow smith, a member on the site. He can get you a good deal on a vortex scope.
      Diamondback or a viper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by QACZ71 View Post
        Have y'all noticed the flex induced accuracy issues on the factory stock off a bipod? Also to the guys running suppressors is there a huge POI shift? Was going to do a 700 but now reconsidering one of these.
        Flex induced accuracy off a bipod...yes...yes i have..not a predator but a rar compact...wish the foreend was a bit stiffer.

Comment

I won't know if there is any POI shift with the suppressor, it will NEVER be shot without it. I did do some repeatability tests, though, and a group I shot with the can mounted for all 3 was equal to one shot when dismounting and remounting the can between shots. That was my concern with a cheap can. I'm hopeful that the HPA passes sooner rather than later and I will build cans for every single gun I own so I don't have to move this one around.

My RARP didn't like the 129gr Superformance loads, only shooting them into 1.5" or so. It does like the 143 ELD-x load, with 3 of 4 touching (4th was a called flyer in 20 mph wind- bench was moving). Headed back to the range on Friday to check again.

Comment

Yep, the 143's in that Hornady ELD-x are money!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Yep, the 143's in that Hornady ELD-x are money!!!!

X3

Comment

Following...had to talk myself out of buying the one on here the other day. Looks like I need a few more pennies and then its go time!

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                  I won't know if there is any POI shift with the suppressor, it will NEVER be shot without it. I did do some repeatability tests, though, and a group I shot with the can mounted for all 3 was equal to one shot when dismounting and remounting the can between shots. That was my concern with a cheap can. I'm hopeful that the HPA passes sooner rather than later and I will build cans for every single gun I own so I don't have to move this one around.

My RARP didn't like the 129gr Superformance loads, only shooting them into 1.5" or so. It does like the 143 ELD-x load, with 3 of 4 touching (4th was a called flyer in 20 mph wind- bench was moving). Headed back to the range on Friday to check again.
                  Sounds great. Yea now just need to decide between the 6.5 and 308. With how cheap they are you could almost get a two for one deal compared to doing a Remington 700.

Comment

I drank the Kook Aid...want a 6.5 CM bad!

Comment

Local gun shop has 4 in 25-06. I think they're like special edition or something.

Comment

This may find it's way to my holiday list.

Comment

Well Christmas came early. Lol picked up a 6.5 yesterday topped with a 4.5-14x50 Zeiss Conquest.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jbarr View Post

Well Christmas came early. Lol picked up a 6.5 yesterday topped with a 4.5-14x50 Zeiss Conquest.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Nice! You must have been a good boy this year...I won't post a picture of the coal in my stocking!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-12-09 07.56.49.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	24474738

I've had mine for a couple months. Haven't even shot it yet. I was waiting on my Boyd's stock to come in. Then was taking my sweet time prepping it for glass bedding. It was my 1st time to bed a stock. I think it came out pretty good. I can wait to get her to the range! Mine's in .223. The plan is for it to be my "go to" predator rifle, provided it produces the accuracy I'm wanting.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                                [ATTACH]829710[/ATTACH]

I've had mine for a couple months. Haven't even shot it yet. I was waiting on my Boyd's stock to come in. Then was taking my sweet time prepping it for glass bedding. It was my 1st time to bed a stock. I think it came out pretty good. I can wait to get her to the range! Mine's in .223. The plan is for it to be my "go to" predator rifle, provided it produces the accuracy I'm wanting.

That's a gorgeous gun. Which Boyd's stock is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X