• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love mine. Ruger bolt action, it's a [emoji375]

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WTJim View Post
      Nice! Anyone have issues with fail to feed/eject? Heard there’s been issues on AR type rifles
      Not had one yet. I even put a stiffer buffer spring in mine. I forget the specs on the buffer spring but it did make a difference in felt recoil. I think it is a Wolfe? The .450 shells go about 2 feet and 5.56 go at your feet. Someone would have tell you which spring I have cause I cannot remember. I remember I got it at Midway.

Comment

Originally posted by WTJim View Post
        Nice! Anyone have issues with fail to feed/eject? Heard there’s been issues on AR type rifles
        No failures with mine.

Comment

I have the .450 bushmaster in the Ruger all American. I absolutely love this gun!!! It’s a tack driver and I recently shot my first whitetail with it (Go big or go home!) I was gonna shoot a hog with it if it presented the opportunity but I watched about 40 deer for a couple hours or so and decided to take an aggressive doe out! One head shot later and she was flopping on the ground! I’ll upload the video in a minute. It was videoed with a iPhone X and zoom in, she was about 75 yards away.
          Last edited by takarge; 11-10-2018, 09:52 PM. Reason: Tapatalk wont let me upload the video!!!!!

Comment

I'm all in for the video!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

In!

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
                I'm all in for the video!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                It won’t let me upload, if someone can upload it I’ll send it to them.

Comment

In for video

Comment

Guess after reading all the comments on this thread, I’ll have to try and buy one of these at the next gun show at Big Town.

Comment

Originally posted by Vap View Post
                      In for video
                      I can send it to you if you can upload it.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                        Guess after reading all the comments on this thread, I’ll have to try and buy one of these at the next gun show at Big Town.
                        Get the tiger off buds gun shop, I did and saved a bunch of money!

Comment

Originally posted by Vap View Post
                          In for video
                          Me too. I need to see the video of what a 450 will do to a does head

Comment

I have 18” barrel with brake and it shoots great 1 hole groups. Its a Bear creek. Never had any failure! It knocks the heck out of the deer or animal! The sound when it hits is awesome! Shot this 153” 10pt 2 weeks ago at 188yds! I shoot it out to 300 yds all the time.
                            Only bad thing is that big bullet catches the wind alot, 10mph crosswide at 188 i had to hold 11”.
                            Attached Files

Comment

It shot the antler off that one lol

Comment

Working...
                              X