• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brake brake brake

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
      Geeez... can’t even say a brand name... little b@stard
      That's what's on my 6.5 SAUM. Really like it.

I like the design of the hellfire, but it sure gets expensive if you want to switch between rifles and suppressors. Though I guess if you ran just one brake on all your rifles, it would be a bargain.
      Last edited by sir shovelhands; 11-12-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

The best answer here is a suppressor. I won’t buy any more rifles that aren’t threaded for a can from here on out.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
          The best answer here is a suppressor. I won’t buy any more rifles that aren’t threaded for a can from here on out.
          Cans are cool but they turn noise into heat. Not a trade off you want for PRS.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
            Decent suppressor cover takes care of that mirage. I don’t have any trouble with it in a two minute, ten round course of fire.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
              Not to mention they come nowhere near knocking back recoil like an aggressive brake. Which matters when when you are shooting small targets at long distances from marginally stable positions.......... all while the clock is ticking away.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                Not to mention they come nowhere near knocking back recoil like an aggressive brake. Which matters when when you are shooting small targets at long distances from marginally stable positions.......... all while the clock is ticking away.
                I've always wondered: do quick detach cans that go on muzzle brakes increase or decrease the performance of the brake? Or is it the same?

Comment

I put one of these Kineti-tech breaks and sleeve on my AR 556. They also make them for 308.
                  I can tell a small difference in recoil, maybe would be much more noticeable on a larger caliber. The main thing is noise level drops dramatically behind and on either side of the muzzle.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is an article I read this morning looking for a break for my 6.5 CM.

This post summarizes the results for the recoil tests ran on 20+ muzzle brakes using 6mm and 6.5mm test rifles. To see the full line-up of muzzle brakes tested, check out this post. The recoil data was collected using high-speed, high-resolution force sensors. For more info on the test equipment and how the data was ...

It has tests for some other calibers listed below the article.

Comment

Originally posted by el general View Post
                      here is an article i read this morning looking for a break for my 6.5 cm.

This post summarizes the results for the recoil tests ran on 20+ muzzle brakes using 6mm and 6.5mm test rifles. To see the full line-up of muzzle brakes tested, check out this post. The recoil data was collected using high-speed, high-resolution force sensors. For more info on the test equipment and how the data was ...

it has tests for some other calibers listed below the article.
                      give me a brake

Comment

Working...
                      X