Lever Gun Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marlin 1894 LTDSS 357 Mag one of 250

Last edited by kmon; 11-12-2018, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by huntandfishguy6 View Post
      These two had hurt feelings, they didn't make the first pic. I know what the one on the right is, but do you know ?
      Ithaca shotgun... I had one in 20ga

Comment

I have a 243 like that first one

Comment

Originally posted by Keg View Post
          That’s a Texan Model.... 👍
          That is what I thought. Square lever and gold trigger. Dad bought it from a sheriff's auction back in the 70's. It will passed down to one of my sons to stay in the family.

Comment

1) my main match gun a Uberti 73 short rifle in 357/38 with a pioneer gun works short stroke kit and full action job by Lefty Wheeler of Wheeler Gun Works. It’s about as smooth as you can get

2) A old Winchester 94 30-30 with a Lyman front sight and a Marble rear peep. I can ring steel with it easily at 300yrds.
            Attached Files

Comment

My pre-64 Winchester Model 88..on the left...in 308 win caliber....
              Attached Files

Comment

I think that’s cool! It’d be a good truck gun....
                I've been drooling over one of those for years. For what they cost you wouldn't want to be out of reach of it, much less leave it in your truck.

Comment

here is one of mine and I do hunt it.

Comment

Winchester 22 Magnum. Have owned this one a long time. Don't recall if it's from the 1970's or later.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      I've been drooling over one of those for years. For what they cost you wouldn't want to be out of reach of it, much less leave it in your truck.
                      Does someone make and sell these? It sounded like Mike D wanted to make one.... I don’t think it would be that expensive.... I would just want it in stainless.... My current truck gun is a stainless 1 of 500 Davidson’s exclusive.... I don’t even want to know what it is worth....😊

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
                        here is one of mine and I do hunt it.
                        That’s pretty....

Comment

Does someone make and sell these? It sounded like Mike D wanted to make one.... I don’t think it would be that expensive.... I would just want it in stainless.... My current truck gun is a stainless 1 of 500 Davidson’s exclusive.... I don’t even want to know what it is worth....😊
                          I believe the picture he posted is from Grizzly Customs.

Comment

Left the factory in 1900. Once owned by a convicted murderer.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Marlin in 35 Remington..made in 51’....
                                336A Deluxe waffle top unmolested (not drilled and tapped for scope mounts) in 35 Remington that is my Holy Grail rifle. I have been looking for one of these for a very long time.

Comment

Working...
                                X