Comment

What gun did you buy today?

Comment

Tikka t1x 17hmr now I want the 22lr

It’s a Tack driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

Tikka Performance in Bozeman MT has nice upgrades. I replaced the plastic bolt shroud with a cnc aluminum one.

Josh McHann is owner. They don’t have a retail setup and I knocked on their door one day when I was in the area elk hunting. Great people.

He refers to the Tikka design engineers in Finland by their first names.

Comment

Local gun shop sent a guy my way as they do not do consignments...he's wanting to put the $$$ into a suppressed SBR. After discussing the time frame / process & letting me know what he wanted to clear, it was a better business decision to pay him for them vs consigning. Now after fondling the WC that so called wise business decision is going to get expensive as I'm really contemplating on keeping the EDC!! Definitely will shoot it first!!

The FNS came with a high dollar Kirkpatrick holster too. Both are LNIB & said to only have about 150 rounds each.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
              Tikka t1x 17hmr now I want the 22lr

It’s a Tack driver

What stock is that? I can’t find the t1x in anything but synthetic

Comment

Originally posted by Regular7 View Post
                What stock is that? I can’t find the t1x in anything but synthetic
                Yes sir, t1x only comes in blued/synthetic but I put a wood stock I pulled off a tikka t3x 270win on it.

Comment

Comment

About 6 weeks ago
                    Meals on Wheels raffle in Abilene
                    Won a Browning Citori 725C 12 gauge. Too dumb to post pictures though.
                    MEALS ON WHEELS!
                    It's so purdy I can't make myself shoot it?

Comment

Went to Belton gun show yesterday and found these grips for my 1876 SAA.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                        Went to Belton gun show yesterday and found these grips for my 1876 SAA.
                        Those look awesome Manny! Nice!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Last Friday got a RAP in .243, mounted a aim sport 4.5-27x50 on it

Today was in academy & they had a Mossberg MVP in 5.56 on clearance for $329 so I just couldn’t pass it up.

Comment

I have finally decided to get a LTC and bought these the other day. Two 9's and .380

I normally carry one of these full size 1911's at the rancho so hoping they will just be like a mini version.

Comment

First year I can ever remember not hunting this weekend.

First black Friday experience

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Ruger Predator in 6.5 Creedmoor with vortex viper 6.5-20x50

Comment

Working...
                                X