No announcement yet.

2018 Alamo Precision Rifles TBH Special Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have haven't had it on very long. I have ran it up and down to 600 yards (about 12moa) maybe 10 times and haven't notices any problem returning to my 100 yard zero.

Comment

Finally found a few minutes to put this together. ARC low rings, and Leupold vx3 4.5-14 x40 CDS. Hope to have’er dialed in this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew View Post
        Finally found a few minutes to put this together. ARC low rings, and Leupold vx3 4.5-14 x40 CDS. Hope to have’er dialed in this season.

Freakin gorgeous.

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew View Post

Man, you've got great taste....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally got load work done on my youngest sons APR that was ordered about the same time this group but took place.

140g Accubonds right at 3150. Group 1 @ .186 followed up by a .298.

It’s more accurate than I am!

Comment

I can't be more please with my rifle from this build. Spent the day out at Triple C Range in Cresson stretching out the rifle for the first time. Made it out to 1500 yards even with having to hold a 9mil wind. I can't ask for much more then that out of it. I might be getting a new chassis system for it to use when target shooting. Thinking about getting the KRG Bravo so that I can use a detachable magazine when target shooting or possibly some PRS in the future. I can put the Grayboe back on when using it for hunting. It also worked great for taking a nice doe during my draw hunt in southwest Texas. Thanks to APR for a great opportunity and a great build.

Comment

Dang I’m really wishing I would’ve jumped on this. Good looking guns!

Comment

Any of these for sale yet? = )

Comment

I haven’t shot an animal with a rifle in 15-20 years. After getting this gun, it has killed 5! Lol...it is a blast to shoot. 3 deer, hog, and a turkey.

Comment

What caliber do you sell the most for hunting?

Looking at 6.5 creed or 7mm 08.

Comment

Happy Hanukkah to me. Excuse the mess on the work bench.
                          Just picked this dude up today. Digging the plain ole black & tan. Really looking forward to shooting stuff with this one.

.270wsm
                          ARC M10 rings
                          VX3 4.5-14 CDS
                          Razor Action

Comment

Originally posted by STXJunkee View Post
                            Got the call. My 7mm-08 shipped yesterday.
                            Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
                            7mm-08
                            20” Muller APR Barrel threaded
                            1-9 twist
                            Greyboe terrain- APR Desert Sponge Blk,OD Gr, and Coyote Brwn
                            Elite Smoke bolt and barrel cerakote

Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x56 CDS-ZL2 Firedot Duplex

I’m pretty pumped and ready to get her dialed in!

What height rings did you guys do for the 56mm objective?
                            I’m looking seekins mediums because it’s a no go on the lows

Comment

I have Seekins mediums on my 50mm....I could've probably gone with lows, but it would've been really close. You might look at the medium-high instead of the mediums for the 56mm.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                                I haven’t shot an animal with a rifle in 15-20 years. After getting this gun, it has killed 5! Lol...it is a blast to shoot. 3 deer, hog, and a turkey.

Details on your build please.....caliber, barrel length, and colors. I really like that rifle.

Comment

Working...
                                X