Sportman's Finest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sportman's Finest

For those of you on the west side of Austin, Sportsman's finest just started stocking archery equipment. So far they carry Hoyt, Bowtech, Diamond, and Gearhead with plans to carry Mathews and a few others. No test range yet but they are working on it. I may have to try a Gearhead out even though I know I will hate the string angle.

They have some Real nice stuff there
    When it opened they had a Deer Sawsage cook off met Earl Campbell he was one of the judges Real nice fella I won 2nd place

Ron

Comment

Cool. I'm in there about once a month, but haven't been in there since the archer stuff came in. Where on earth did they put the archery section? That place is pretty packed as it is.

Comment

Where are they?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmmmm.. Usually just stop in there for saltwater fly's. If they are gonna do it, hopefully they do it right.

Comment

Originally posted by str8shooter View Post
            Cool. I'm in there about once a month, but haven't been in there since the archer stuff came in. Where on earth did they put the archery section? That place is pretty packed as it is.
            They remodeled and the room off to the right which used to have scopes and gun cases is now the archery room.

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
            Where are they?

On Bee Caves road and 71, behind Schmidt BBQ.

Comment

Who is running their archery department?

Comment

I thought they were shutting down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post
                  Who is running their archery department?
                  Seth Nobel. He is a good guy and great tech.

Comment

Just bought some boots in there last month and Im fairly certain my Bday present came from there. Cool store! My fiance is a Geologist for Venado Oil and Gas, their offices are in that shopping center.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiplashTX View Post
                      They remodeled and the room off to the right which used to have scopes and gun cases is now the archery room.

On Bee Caves road and 71, behind Schmidt BBQ.
                      **** that's far from Cedar Park..

May still may go check it out.

Comment

Cool will have to check them out again. Been years since I was in the store I just changed jobs and now back on that side of town.

I think my last time there was around 2004 at lunch when a Colt 45 caught my eye that I just had to have. Picked it up at lunch and took the rest of the day off to go shoot it.
                        Last edited by BigL; 09-05-2018, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X