Common Sense In Our World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Common Sense In Our World

This is a quote from the husband of one of the women who was wounded in the TV station murders this week:

"Whether it was a gun or machete or ax it doesn't make any difference. He was going to kill her, and he waited until he was on air to do it that way. Place the blame on the individual and not with the tool he uses."

So-there are some folks around who are of a like mind to the majority of use here on the GS.

Would seem so.

Comment

I feel like a lot of people these days lack common sense.

Comment

Excellent. But I'm afraid the media won't focus on that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
          Excellent. But I'm afraid the media won't focus on that statement.
          Agree--the media will assign the "another right-wing crazy" label to him and protray the murderer as the victim.

Comment

"Common sense" and, " the media" DO NOT go well together.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
              This is a quote from the husband of one of the women who was wounded in the TV station murders this week:

"Whether it was a gun or machete or ax it doesn't make any difference. He was going to kill her, and he waited until he was on air to do it that way. Place the blame on the individual and not with the tool he uses."

So-there are some folks around who are of a like mind to the majority of use here on the GS.
              Of course there are. We are not the only elite people of the world

Comment

Working...
              X