Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elgato View Post
    This one? 4 yr old. Got great video of him. Best guess is 32" inside spread.
    Absolutely that one! LOL!

Awesome deer brother! I'll be in touch!
    Last edited by KR-oldmexico; 04-04-2015, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Southbound 35!!!!! Just rolled thru Cotulla. Never seen this country so green. Cant wait to find some sheds. Hunting sheds is like Easter eggs for grown ups.

Comment

Found a few, tough hunting for sure. They're on the, Alto Bonito thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Found a few, tough hunting for sure. They're on the, Alto Bonito thread.

Yall find any snakes?

Comment

Lol...oh yea! Saw lots of rattlebugs and just posted a bull snake.

Comment

I just left no sheds for me. I only had one buck on camera that had even shed! The ranch looked amazing!

Comment

Comment

Sure is green.Nice pics Billy.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                    Sure is green.Nice pics Billy.

No doubt those same pens were bare dirt during season.

Comment

Looking good should grow some good horns and have some good birds.

Comment

This will be my first year south of the border. Met up with a fellow GS'er that is willing to show me the ropes. Super excited and ready to go see some new country. Funny how down there the"target bucks" are 7+. Heck I am lucky to see one here that is 6yo. Gonna be an adventure for sure and I am very appreciative of the fella that is making this happen.

Comment

Originally posted by rackjudge View Post
                          This will be my first year south of the border. Met up with a fellow GS'er that is willing to show me the ropes. Super excited and ready to go see some new country. Funny how down there the"target bucks" are 7+. Heck I am lucky to see one here that is 6yo. Gonna be an adventure for sure and I am very appreciative of the fella that is making this happen.

Welcome to the group!! As far as Mexico goes be careful! It's addicting! You'll never be able to enjoy hunting anywhere else ever again! IMO

Comment

Good Luck To you this Season and Keep us Posted

Comment

Haha thanks fellas. gonna teach my blue Lacy some spanish!

Comment

Rolling north. Awesome few days in the brush. Lots of snakes, be careful guys. Welcome rack judge!

Comment

Working...
                                X