Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma Bigfoot and The Faulk Monster on Monster Quest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oklahoma Bigfoot and The Faulk Monster on Monster Quest...

We always get a kick out of this on TBH.

Monster Quest is looking at unknown scat right now. What could it be?

It must be Big Foot we have not heard from him lately.

Comment

Well, we know they're off track because a professional just said "that it is unlikely there is a population of feral humans running around in southern Oklahoma or east Texas."

Comment

They didn't find the monster but they did find some pig poop.

Comment

This is not Bigfoot, it is my mother - in - law. She likes all the attention.

Comment

Yeah, actually it is Fouke. My father was the post commander (Sgt) for the Arkansas State Police in Texarkana when the "attacks" happened in the early 70's. He was on the "monster hunt" in '71, with H.L. Phillips, one of the guys that was featured at the first of the show. Phillips was a deputy then (went on to be Miller County Sheriff when my dad was the County Judge).

Brings back memories. We use to camp in that area when I was in Boy Scouts. The monster was a hoax, used by the locals to get rid of people that they didn't want in town.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobcat View Post
              "that it is unlikely there is a population of feral humans running around in southern Oklahoma or east Texas."
              Its OK and east TX(throw in AR), there are lots of "feral" humans populating these areas.

Comment

Hey Bobcat. I have been running those same woods in southern oklahoma as a feral human for the last few years, only to detect other feral humans (sasquatch). To this day I have only found myself up there. LOL.....

But if you want to talk about feral humans running FM 1417 in say, 1992, I might know a thing or two about that. How about you?

Comment

For years there had been rumors and internet chatter about “big foot” sightings in and around the area I hunted in west-central Oklahoma. I have to tell you I never believed any of it and think it is funny.

Even so, on some mornings when taking those long, pre-dawn walks to a ground blind and when sitting on the ground waiting on day break your mind cant help but thinking about “big foot”. You would be amazed at how a tree stump, clump of grass or bush will “take on a human shape” in the dim moon light.

I never got spooked enough to get up or leave the area I was sitting but I will say I keep a close eye on those“shadows” until it got light enough to identify what it was. The mind can play tricks on you.

Comment

The monster was a hoax, used by the locals to get rid of people that they didn't want in town.
                    Sounds like an episode of Scooby-Do.

I think it's meant to scare people away from the meth labs. So my Okie neighbor says

Comment

Grizz, 1992 saw a rash of strange sightings in Grayson County. This is illustrated on the Texas Bigfoot page as well. It was an interesting time.

Comment

Do any of yall really think Bigfoot exist? Not trying to bring ya down if ya do but I would like to know why a huge harry man that gets cited all over the country can never get caught or shot by a hunter that stumbles onto him. Also no evidence of remains from one of these creatures makes me pretty skeptical. Now UFO's are a different story!!!! They do exist!

Comment

There were credible sightings of something in Grayson County around 1992 as Grizz stated.

Comment

Feral circus performers in Grayson County?

Comment

Something else. Unexplainable.

Comment

Working...
                              X