• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McFadden looks like a running back

Comment

How 'bout dem Cowboys????

Comment

How bout Romo? Way to keep it alive for the TD.

Ray

Comment

Nice pick!

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2015-16 Season Thread...

If I was a GM I would write a celebration clause into every big deal I inked. By that I mean no **** jumping up in the air to hip bump after a touchdown. Am I the only one who cringes every time I see these guys do it? Dez is out to help his hamstring heal and he is out there tonight jumping all around.

Comment

Lookin good tonight. Saw some good push from the line and D holding their own. Just another good day to be a megafan of America's Team baby

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
                Lookin good tonight. Saw some good push from the line and D holding their own. Just another good day to be a megafan of America's Team baby
                I was impressed with the push as well. Much better than last year.

Liked what I saw from McFadden. Hope he can stay healthy like Murray finally did for one year. Randle was ho-hum.

Comment

McFadden looked good, hopefully stays healthy.

Comment

How bout dem VIKINGS last night. Put a good ol fashioned mudhole stompin on dem cowsheep.

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
                      How bout dem VIKINGS last night. Put a good ol fashioned mudhole stompin on dem cowsheep.
                      This post on a preseason game^^^^^

Comment

Seriously you're pretty lame at trolling. Cowboys were ahead when the starters played, but it is a meaningless game. Cowsheep? That's really dumb, bro

Comment

Maybe you can go start a few more threads to post up how awesome the fighting Purple's are at winning practice scrimmages?

Comment

[ATTACH]738447[/ATTACH]

Comment

I was expecting these replies. And you guys didn't let me down. Thank you, my point was proven. Of course it's preseason. It doesn't count. Had the outcome been the other way around it would have been, HOW GREAT THE COWBOY ARE!!!! Looking forward to the upcoming season this year. Good luck to the Cowboys nation.

Comment

I was expecting these replies. And you guys didn't let me down. Thank you, my point was proven. Of course it's preseason. It doesn't count. Had the outcome been the other way around it would have been, HOW GREAT THE COWBOY ARE!!!! Looking forward to the upcoming season this year. Good luck to the Cowboys nation.
                                It really wouldn't have. You know why? Because it is the preseason. Nobody cares about the outcome of a preseason game. The coaches don't care about the outcome of a preseason game. They care about depth charts and development of players, seeing who can play when people are injured. Nice try to prove something to yourself I guess, though I'm not really sure what you accomplished, if anything at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X