No announcement yet.

Snake boots again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last weekend someone on another forum was talking about the Academy in Plano (Parker and Tollway) had La Crosse Tallgrass snake boots clearance for $35. I drive within a mile of there on the way to and from work and never stopped by to check them out. Pretty good price and I haven't heard any bad things about those boots.

Comment

Up, anyone have suggestions or found snake boots in 14-15 size range

Comment

I have Rocky lace up snake boots. Sure it takes 30 mins to get your boots all tied up , but they are comfortable, water proof so far and snake proof.
        Snagged them on flea bay for $99.

Comment

Originally posted by EEBowHunter View Post
          I bought a pair of these zip ups back when they were just under $200 @ Cabelas. They have lasted 5 years (and still going strong) and I was so impressed with them I went back and bought 2 more pair as back ups. They have since gone DOWN in price...I snagged them for $130/pair about a month ago.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabel...3192775&rid=20
          I have these same boots and love them. I have hunter with them for a couple of years now and had no issues.

Comment

I purchased some Danner's 2 yrs ago. Most comfortable boot I have

Comment

Next year Danner is coming out with a new covey model slip on....best snake boots that I've owned hands down. My buddy has the cabelas pinnacle boots and loves them.

Comment

I have had both and for dove hunting and stand hunting pull ons are way easier. If I'm gonna be covering a lot of ground or using a climber I like lace ups

Comment

I have Rocky lace ups. If I had to do it over I'd get slip ons. It takes forever to lace those tall boots up. I'm too lazy for that. I'd rather just slip my Justin work boots on and call it good. That attitude right there has got me snake bit too though.lol

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                    Ain't happenin bro. I wear a 15 and have chaps.

Comment

Maybe twisted x?

Comment

I don't know about the rest of you but those tall lace up boots always seem to hurt right where my ankle and foot are. When I walk it is painful, not sure if I have some odd foot or not

Comment

Had chips for 7 years. Best boot I've ever had. Comfortable and my feet have never been wet. Going to get another pair this years, I figure 7 years is enough!

Comment

all leather chippewa moccasin toe

Comment

I picked up a pair of these Cabela's boots a couple months ago. I've been out scouting some very rough areas with them the last few weekends. They have held up great and are very comfortable.
                              http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabel...3192775&rid=20

Comment

Take a look at Chippewa model 23922. I normally wear a size 16D but this model actually fits my big feet!

Comment

Working...
                                X