I want to fire the fleet dealer!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to fire the fleet dealer!!

Paging Truckville or another fleet dealer. Convince me to start buying my fleet vehicles from someone other than my current dealer in San Antonio. I don't care where you are located.

I buy Ford F-150 XL and XLT, mostly crew cabs, white and 4x4. Buying 18-25 per year and adding quite a few more every year. I anticipate 28+ next year.

My current dealer has gotten a bit too comfortable and is lazy.

Contact this man,

gus.mayfleetsales@gmail.com

Comment

check your messages

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
        Paging Truckville or another fleet dealer. Convince me to start buying my fleet vehicles from someone other than my current dealer in San Antonio. I don't care where you are located.

I buy Ford F-150 XL and XLT, mostly crew cabs, white and 4x4. Buying 18-25 per year and adding quite a few more every year. I anticipate 28+ next year.

Yet, you drive a chevy At least you buy the right trucks for your company

Free bump

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
          Yet, you drive a chevy At least you buy the right trucks for your company

Free bump
          After seeing the new Fords, I am considering a switch. Maybe my new fleet dealer will hook me up!!!! You would think if I bought 25 trucks from someone they could come down a little on one truck. Hint Hint.

Comment

After seeing the new Fords, I am considering a switch. Maybe my new fleet dealer will hook me up!!!! You would think if I bought 25 trucks from someone they could come down a little on one truck. Hint Hint.
            A comparable Ford would be cheaper than that GMC you're driving.
            If you didn't already have a bazillion miles on it, you'd probably get a pretty good trade!

Comment

Shoot Hunter A PM

Comment

Rogers Ford Midland ,Texas. Great people and always good service.

Comment

What part of the state are you in?

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
                    What part of the state are you in?
                    San Antonio

Comment

Rush Enterprises in Dallas

Comment

Try Joe Johnston Ford in New Boston. That's the only place I buy.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          Rush Enterprises in Dallas
                          This. Sent you a PM.

Comment

If you ever decide to go with Ram trucks give me a call, 281-659-3562, we have customer service second to none, if your stuck on Fords give Hunter a call, 409-287-3536 Hunter is a great guy and owns the Ford store in Sour Lake

Comment

Just curious, what is your business that you buy 25+ new half tons a year? Are these additions to your fleet every year from growing, or replacing your whole fleet every year?

Comment

Working...
                              X