X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yessir GOD is always good!

Comment

I am just amazed at the Power of God. He is truly working his miracles right before everyone's eyes. I myself who is a firm believer in God feel that this has brought me closer to him just by praying and watching his glorious healing powers. If you ever had any doubts about God this right here is proof that he is the greatest miracle worker there is. All things through him are possible. All the glory goes to God.

Lord we thank you for the continued healing of Courtney. And Lord use her testimony to help others see you in the right light. Lord we continue to pray for Courtney's healing and give Jennifer the strength to continue to believe in Courtney and keep the devil at bay through all this healing. Lord we cannot thank you enough for the blessing you have bestowed on everyone here. In Jesus name we pray, AMEN.

Comment

Still praying for a swift and complete recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
          I am just amazed at the Power of God. He is truly working his miracles right before everyone's eyes. I myself who is a firm believer in God feel that this has brought me closer to him just by praying and watching his glorious healing powers. If you ever had any doubts about God this right here is proof that he is the greatest miracle worker there is. All things through him are possible. All the glory goes to God.

Lord we thank you for the continued healing of Courtney. And Lord use her testimony to help others see you in the right light. Lord we continue to pray for Courtney's healing and give Jennifer the strength to continue to believe in Courtney and keep the devil at bay through all this healing. Lord we cannot thank you enough for the blessing you have bestowed on everyone here. In Jesus name we pray, AMEN.
          Yessir ABSOLUTELY!!

THANK YOU JESUS!!

I've been in meetings since early this morning and am just now getting to get caught up...

We need to keep prayer coming hard! Let's all pray for a peaceful heart for Courtney, and a supernatural calming effect by the bathing of her Spirit with the Peace of God... Courtney does not need to be wasting time fighting her care-givers and friends. She needs to be 100% focused on healing and doing God's will for her long term health!! Please warriors, pray for this. Satan never quits, and though Courtney AND Jennifer are MUCH better, they're still weak from the fight. No time to let our guards down. Let's all keep that shield of the Prayer raised up high!

Comment

Update....They got her standing. She wasn't strong enough to take a step but she did stand with help of a walker. She has a long road to recovery ahead but she can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              Update....They got her standing. She wasn't strong enough to take a step but she did stand with help of a walker. She has a long road to recovery ahead but she can do it.
              Great to hear

Comment

That is awesome! Just standing actually helps a bunch of things. You don't realize all of the muscles it requires just to stand. It will take a bit to strengthen them, but she is making rapid improvement.

I know our guys in the ICU make it a point to get people standing ASAP to help accelerate recovery. Even sitting up will help immensely\

Keep up the great work Courtney!

Comment

Great Great news!!

Comment

Praise God. What a harrowing journey. Trusting God to complete the healing.
                    Jenn, Brandon and the fellowship of the greenscreen are a testimony to Gods Great Love.

Comment

Oh hell yeah! Good job girl! Just go slow and take your time. We ain't goin nowhere.

Comment

Holy crap. That’s great

Comment

Haven't posted yet but have been following along and praying and this thread as been inspiring to say the least. God is good!!

Comment

Awesome news! More prayers going up for continued recovery!

Comment

How awesome is that?!?! From near death to standing, God is great!!!

Comment

That is great news Brandon! Praise be to Him on high!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                                X