Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
    LOL! See post #4.

If you have your feeders set to go off at 7A and 5P right now, they will go off at 8A and 6P after the change. I'll change feeder times after the time change cuz I like killing pigs and sheep until deer season comes around. I wish someone made a timer that automatically adjusts for the time change.

As long as its not WGI!
    there is always one!

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
      there is always one!
      More than one, always several..

Comment

I want to meet the idiot that thought we need more light before we go to work than after we get home from work.....obviously they didn't have chores to do.

Comment

Originally posted by BETTERLUCKYTHANGOOD View Post
          I want to meet the idiot that thought we need more light before we go to work than after we get home from work.....obviously they didn't have chores to do.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            Cant wait for someone to remind us to change the time on our feeders...
            Don’t forget to change the time on your feeders!!

Comment

I have a new feeder with a solar panel. How will the time change effect it?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                I have a new feeder with a solar panel. How will the time change effect it?

The extra hour of daylight may make your battery over charge

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                  The extra hour of daylight may make your battery over charge
                  Exploding batteries all over the state this weekend.

Comment

LOL! See post #4.

If you have your feeders set to go off at 7A and 5P right now, they will go off at 8A and 6P after the change. I'll change feeder times after the time change cuz I like killing pigs and sheep until deer season comes around. I wish someone made a timer that automatically adjusts for the time change.

As long as its not WGI!
                    You have just lived up to your avatar pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      You have just lived up to your avatar pic.
                      LOL! I meant to say just change the clock not the feed times. Tough crowd for sure! LOL!

Comment

LOL! I meant to say just change the clock not the feed times. Tough crowd for sure! LOL!
                        Ummmm....that won't work either. You have to leave everything alone or change both the clock and the feed times.

Comment

I got them beat. I set my feeder 30 minutes ahead That way I’m only 3 0 minutes off. Now if I can figure out the automatic chicken door. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ron Popeil had it all figured out...
                            " set it, and forget it"!

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                              I got them beat. I set my feeder 30 minutes ahead That way I’m only 3 0 minutes off. Now if I can figure out the automatic chicken door. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Man, Stan you must have one them cheap-o doors! One that I put in my wife's chicken house has a PLC that you plug in the GPS coordinates and it calculates sunrise/sunset from actual location and automatically switches from CST to DST and back!!!

Gonna mess with them roosters until they get used to the new "crowing times"
                              C ock-a-doodle-dooo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Man, Stan you must have one them cheap-o doors! One that I put in my wife's chicken house has a PLC that you plug in the GPS coordinates and it calculates sunrise/sunset from actual location and automatically switches from CST to DST and back!!!

Gonna mess with them roosters until they get used to the new "crowing times"
                                C ock-a-doodle-dooo!!!
                                Please send schematic and bom so I can incorporate it in my P&ID! Or .dwg will work.

Comment

Working...
                                X