Live!!! Dimmit County Hunt of a Lifetime Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
    Don't let us talk u into it. Probably would have passed as well. Unless you are on a management hunt. Good luck. Plenty of big deer.
    The one thing I'm absolutely certain about is that I won't let the TBH clownhood talk me into or out of a deer. Lol.

As apparently "gay" as it sounded, that's exactly what happened and after talking to my guide about another spot and some other deer, I'm glad I decided to hold off until that one fleeting moment where he got dangerously close and I had decided to shoot. Oh well!

Comment

One thing is for certain with this thread...there will be no dink deer shot with a rifle!!!! [emoji469][emoji469][emoji469][emoji469][emoji469]

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        One thing is for certain with this thread...there will be no dink deer shot with a rifle!!!! [emoji469][emoji469][emoji469][emoji469][emoji469]
        **** right.

Comment

Originally posted by skinny View Post
          one thing is for certain with this thread...there will be no dink deer shot with a rifle!!!! [emoji469][emoji469][emoji469][emoji469][emoji469]
          :d :d :d :d

Comment

Good luck Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              lol Truth

Comment

Originally posted by skinny View Post
                one thing is for certain with this thread...there will be no dink deer shot with a rifle!!!! [emoji469][emoji469][emoji469][emoji469][emoji469]
                lol

Comment

Wth happened here? hahahaha

Come on Jeffy!! Thats a nice 8. Id have had a hard time letting him live.

Comment

Waiting for the morning hunt! Good luck brother Jeffy!

Comment

Jeff.... One hunt or two tomorrow. I think you said you were coming home Tuesday?

Comment

Soooo much win in this thread! Best of luck Jeff, hope the nilla scent brings em in

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          The one thing I'm absolutely certain about is that I won't let the TBH clownhood talk me into or out of a deer. Lol.

As apparently "gay" as it sounded, that's exactly what happened and after talking to my guide about another spot and some other deer, I'm glad I decided to hold off until that one fleeting moment where he got dangerously close and I had decided to shoot. Oh well!

From the pictures you have posted it is clear that whatever deer you decide to take will be a trophy. You will know him when you see him. Good luck in the morning. Hope this big moon doesn't have them going to bed just before daylight.

Comment

Good luck in the am

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                              Wth happened here? hahahaha

Come on Jeffy!! Thats a nice 8. Id have had a hard time letting him live.
                              Clean up on page 5

Good Luck in the morning Jeff

Comment

You didn't mess nothing up sir,Ashley didn't want you to do it yet! Wanted more time in the stand with ya'

Comment

Working...
                                X