X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X2 on BoneView

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
      So, I need a Card reader or an iPhone adapter to see/delete pics on my game cam SD Cards in the field, but having a hard time finding a good one.
      I’ve had two and none worked well and many others have very bad reviews.
      What do y’all use? Needing one pretty soon...
      The Stealth Cam card reader works great. You can save the pics you want to your phone and delete the rest. It does drain your battery pretty quick tho.

Comment

SD Card Reader/Adapter

I just placed an order for this. For $70 I got the tablet, case and glass screen protector. I plan on using a USB SD card reader that I already have. Plus it can use it for much more than just looking at cards. I figured this was worth the investment.

Edit. There’s one with a 7” screen for less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Ryan81; 09-18-2019, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mechhead View Post
          I have this one. Works great. I just import the photos onto my phone and view.

Comment

I had a Boneview and it quit working in a few months. I have a I-easy drive now and it’s been flawless. My TC is out all year and I check it every month or so, I can go through 2000 pics quickly
            on my IPad.
            I use it on my iPhone to check for my chicken yard critters, quick and easy to view, save and delete.
            Last edited by bowmansdad; 09-18-2019, 04:12 PM.

Comment

I guess now I need to search for cheap tablets that have SD Card slots... not a bad idea, a little bigger than I care to carry in my backpack though!
              Anyone know what cheap tablets have SD Card slots for sure?
              See post 21

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                The new orange one

This one is nice

Comment

I’m not “tech savvy “ ... at all. I couldn’t get any to work, until I got the apple brand one. Works perfect and simple

Comment

go to academy or look on amazon and get an SD Card reader adapter for your phone or tablet device.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post

I just placed an order for this. For $70 I got the tablet, case and glass screen protector. I plan on using a USB SD card reader that I already have. Plus it can use it for much more than just looking at cards. I figured this was worth the investment.

Edit. There’s one with a 7” screen for less.

This is exactly the rout I'm going, a little bigger than I care to carry in my backpack though!

I also may buy a Digital Camera (which I've been wanting for a few months) a little more expensive but smaller and easier to carry and definitely more useful to me.

Last edited by ATI; 09-19-2019, 06:39 AM.

Comment

This is exactly the rout I'm going, a little bigger than I care to carry in my backpack though!

I also may buy a Digital Camera (which I've been wanting for a few months) a little more expensive but smaller and easier to carry and definitely more useful to me.

Mine should be in today. I’ll let you know what I think about it if you haven’t bought it yet.

Comment

I have this one from Amazon, for my Android phone. Has several adapters on it, just plug the SD card into it then into the phone jack. has worked well for me.

Comment

I haven't found a reader that lets me delete pics from an SD card, I can only import to phone then delete pics I don't want. I have to format the card from the trail cam to delete pics.

Comment

Moultrie from amazon will let u delete pictures from card. I have one, it works great.

Comment

Working...
                              X